Poor Patriots... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Poor Patriots...

jribs said:
Well DUH!!! Where did I say anything about feeling sorry for the Pats? And take your own advise brilliance and look at your team before looking at the champs or the Dolphins for that matter.
so why did you quote my post that's in the thread that feels sorry for the Pats?

I looked at the Pats which is why I don't feel sorry for them. DUH!!!
I looked at the fins and I... :roflmao:

This is my first post. So Hello all...
I don't feel sorry for the Patriots. Until the lose O'Bill-Wan Belichick and Tom "Skywalker" Brady, they will be a theat to us and the NFL.

Justasportsfan said:
so why did you quote my post that's in the thread that feels sorry for the Pats?

I looked at the Pats which is why I don't feel sorry for them. DUH!!!
I looked at the fins and I... :roflmao:
Because when you are not being post whore, you just come here to bash the dolphins or try to make funny remarks about other posts. Which, I will give you, once in a great while you may succeed. However you are never objective otherwise.

Bruschi = Big Loss

Traylor = No Loss

Johnson = Med-Small Loss

I don't see us winning the Super Bowl, but anything can happen. Johnson basically was only playing 3rd downs, but the surprise will hurt.

Best quotes in this thread are bitter ones

The Patriots deserve nobody's respect. They make cheap hits and play dirty. They don't play the game the way it should be played.

:lol:

I can never feel sorry for anyone on this so-called "dynasty."

I guess you need to win 10 in a row to be a Dynasty in your world.

There are usually a lot of good posters here, but I guess they only come out at night. Oh well, continue as it's become oh-so-fashionable-and-trendy to bash and criticize the Patriots.

Dirtywater said:
There are usually a lot of good posters here, but I guess they only come out at night. Oh well, continue as it's become oh-so-fashionable-and-trendy to bash and criticize the Patriots.

Patriots suck!!!! :D

Everyone throwing dirt on the Patriots will be sadly disappointed this season.

Losses:
Romeo Crennel: Losing Crennel is not that big a deal in my opinion. This is Belichek's scheme. Belichek, Crennel, Dean Pees and Eric Mangini all had input in scheming though. The scheme will stay the same. Eric Mangini is not some ding-bat figurehead. Crennel tried to bring him to Cleveland and Nick Saban was rumoured to want him in Miami.

Losing Crennel is a non-issue in my opinion.

Charlie Weis: Unless Tom Brady got bad over the off-season I think this is a non-issue as well. Weis, in my opinion, was overrated. His play calling, at times, was suspect and he tended to get a little gimicky.

I think Tom Brady will have more responsabilty in this years Patriot offense. The scheme has'nt changed but the schemer has. I think the Patriots get better on offense this year.

Tedy Bruschi: This will hurt....initially. Losing Ty Law hurt....initially. Belichek will figure it out and that will be that. The Patriots add and subtract every off season. They are used to plugging in new players to the system. I'm pretty sure Belichek already has it firgured out.

Keith Traylor: Plug in a Vince Wilfork and move on.

Ty Law: He was missing most of the season anyway. They plugged in a college back-up and won it all. They added Duane Starks and Chad Scott in the offseason. Ty Law leaving is a non issue.

The Patriots are'nt going anywhere. They are young and deep.

Look at the age of their probable starters:
Offense:
Brady: 27
Dillon: 31
Pass: 27
Givens: 24
Branch: 25
Graham: 26
Light: 27
Ashworth: 28
Koppen: 26
Mankins: 22
Neal: 29

Defense:
Seymour: 26
Warren: 24
Wilfork: 23
McGinest: 33
Beisel: 27
Vrabel: 29
Colvin: 28
Harrison: 32
Samual: 24
Wilson: 25
Starks: 31

For those scoring at home that is 17 starters UNDER the age of 30 and 15 starters 27 or under. 70% of the starters on this team are either in their prime or about to enter their prime....that is a damn scary thought.

I know I've beat this drum before but, the Patriots amaze me. I DESPISE them with every fiber of my being....they have always been my most hated rival (the 1985 AFC Title game clinched it for me). All that being said, in the salary cap era when teams go from 3-13 to 13-3 and back to 3-13 again, for them to remain consistent through it all is unbelievable.

As much as it pains me to say this....they are not going anywhere, anytime soon...

Dirtywater said:
Bruschi = Big Loss

Traylor = No Loss

Johnson = Med-Small Loss

I don't see us winning the Super Bowl, but anything can happen. Johnson basically was only playing 3rd downs, but the surprise will hurt.

Best quotes in this thread are bitter ones

:lol:

I guess you need to win 10 in a row to be a Dynasty in your world.

I bashed and criticized you guys long before it was fashoinable DW :D
I totally agree with unified's post, once again quietly and efficiently you have reloaded and replaced broken parts. Until someone beats you guys, as far as I'm concerned you are the Kings. I'm glad no-one can find all those bad jokes I made at the expense of BB years ago on the Herald board. It can be nothing but good that our coach is similar to yours. cheers! GO FINS!

yeah i feel sorry for them too,i mean it must be realy devastating to win 3 SB's in 4 years.
what goes up, must come down!

jribs said:
Well DUH!!! Where did I say anything about feeling sorry for the Pats? And take your own advise brilliance and look at your team before looking at the champs or the Dolphins for that matter.

I like your sig.

cnc66 said:
I bashed and criticized you guys long before it was fashoinable DW :D
I totally agree with unified's post, once again quietly and efficiently you have reloaded and replaced broken parts. Until someone beats you guys, as far as I'm concerned you are the Kings. I'm glad no-one can find all those bad jokes I made at the expense of BB years ago on the Herald board. It can be nothing but good that our coach is similar to yours. cheers! GO FINS!

You and Unified always make good posts.

Lok, I am under no illusions here. I'm not saying we're the best, or that we'll win the Super Bowl, but you know thing are out of control when someone tries to say Traylor's loss will affect us. All I can do is laugh, you know?

I think we'll be competitive and a lot of people like to see that some player left and that means we'll be bad. It's just not the case.

In an increasingly outragious forum, you guys consitantly point out the view of reason, and that's all I can ask.

Well the AFC East will be unpredictable this year. The Patriots lost Bruschi, Johnson, Run-Stuff Traylor, Charlie Weis, Romeo Crennel, Ty Law, who else? Yes they have a young team, but they dont have the same coordinators. Lets just hope Matt Roth hits Brady so hard he injures him forever:D . As for the Bills, well they're QB is JP Losman...enough said. As for the Jets, they lost John Abraham?? He is a big part of their defense, but not enough to make them go down. Now Miami on the other hand, has added Lance Schulters, Mario Edwards (decent guy), Tavares Tillman (not exciting), Donnie Spragan, Keith Traylor, Vonnie Holliday, Kevin Carter, Keith Traylor, Ricky Williams, Gus Frerrote, Tebucky Jones, Heath Evans, Stockar McDougle, David Boston, then there are the rookies Ronnie Brown, Matt Roth, Channing Crowder, and Travis Daniels. With all these talented names, i still hear some people prediciting us to have a losing season??? I think last year was just a bad-luck year, we practically had the same team we did last year from the year before...except Williams. Now we got bigger, better, tougher guys and Nick Saban, along with the best O-line coach, and a good Offensive Coordinator. Now all we need to complete a Super Bowl team is a Center. (If not, i think St. Clair should take the snaps).

Ive wanted to Deny the Patriots the "Dynasty" title as much as the next Finfan but you have to have a mental disabilty to try and do it now.. they ARE a DYNASTY in every sense of the word. Until someone knocks them off they will continue to be a dynasty...and when that eventually happens you wont be able to take it away from them no matter how hard you try.

Back
Top Bottom