Possible Offensive Coordinators | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Possible Offensive Coordinators

With the cash we saved on harbaugh we can pay for a good oc. Only thing keeping us from contention.

Yeah a atrocious offensive line, one of the worst starting QBs in the NFl and a non existent run game has nothing to do with it.

One question. Did Jim H reject Ross or did Ross walked away.

I don't know who it will be but, if it's still Henning I'm getting my tattoo lasered off and burning all my stuff

I say Ross should fire both of them and hire cower and let him set up shop. **** it what do they have to lose.

One question. Did Jim H reject Ross or did Ross walked away.
What do you think? Who made the trip from one coast to another?

I dunno who we can get as an OC anymore. I wanted someone well estabilished playcaller and was hoping either Turner or Kubiak would be canned. With those 2 out of the picture, I wouldnt mind taking a shot at pete carmichael jr (give him assistant hc title to enable lateral move) or John Ramsdell (qb coach in SD). But I doubt either of these guys come here. So basically we'll end up making an internal move and basically we'll miss the playoffs again. fml.

How about we just bring in Chilly and really drive this thing into the ground. I mean, why half *** it?

When Sparano called plays in Dallas they finished with a Top 5 offense. On one hand this is good.......but why didnt he take over the plays half way through season?????

I read that Henning leaving was down to the fact that Sparano thought it would be best......so was it his choice to keep Henning????

Anyone remember what Lovie Smith went through this past offseason?

He fired his offensive coordinator and announced he would be searching for a new one. Crickets chirped in response. That was with a 'franchise quarterback' in place. Mike Martz, unbelievably desperate, was the only one who responded, Smith seemingly turned him down and Martz literally went on a recruiting trip to Cutler before Smith realized no one else wanted the job.
His own defensive line coach turned down a promotion to defensive coordinator multiple times before giving in.

Now, that was with a quarterback in place and a front office who didnt begin offering contracts to other coaches. What kind of response do you think were going to get?

Back
Top Bottom