Post Combine 2009 NFL Draft Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post Combine 2009 NFL Draft Game

With the 14th pick, the New Orlean Saints take - Malcom Jenkins CB, Ohio State.

With the Jabari Greer signing and Tracy Porter, this gives New Orleans one of the top secondaries in the NFL. You can never have too many CB. Plus they can always move him to safety. Their secondary is New Orleans biggest weakness.

15th: The Houston Texans select Vontae Davis, CB Illinois

Dunta Robinson isn't exactly the portrait of health and they don't have a lot of depth at the position.

With the 16th pick of the 2009 NFL draft the San Diego Chargers select....

Rey Maualaga - SD have history with USC linebackers of Polynesian descent and the omens are too good to pass here. Rey Rey is the kind of playmaking, seek and destroy ILB every team needs, would love him to fall to the fins :boohoo:

#17. NY Jets - Knowshon Moreno
T. Jones is getting too old and this is the top rb in the draft.

With the 18th pick, the Chicago Bears take, Derius Heyward-Bey, WR, Maryland. Come on, Chicago's top reciever is Devin Hester. Hes a good kick returner, but lacks recieving skills. Heyward-Bey is the tall, fast reciever they have been missing for years.

haha i just typed up that bey pick too but accidentally x'd out before posting

anyway...

the bucs take percy harvin

the infatuation with freeman is a smokescreen. with galloway gone they need a deep threat and all around play maker in harvin. bryant and clayton should start, but no doubt harvin will be on the field plenty, and un seat clayton by midseason.

with the 20th pick the Lions take, Aaron Maybin LB,Penn State
Just Look if the lions want to rebuild they need to start on Defence and this guy will give them a boost

21. Phi E. Britton OT Arizona

Philly needs O-line help. RB will wait till later in the draft.

With the 22nd pick, the Vikes select

DJ Moore, CB.

The vikes need a playmaker in the secondary, and Moore will compliment there starters & easily slid into a nickle package at first.

My favorite value at rb is A. Brown N. Carolina ST. in the 3rd or 4th round. I hope the phins get him in the 4th.

Back
Top Bottom