Post Combine 2009 NFL Draft Game | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post Combine 2009 NFL Draft Game

and wake a better athlete than both of them combined and probably would be a top 5 pick if he had to be entered into this year's draft.

not at 27

Actually, he ran a 4.85. He also was a monster at the Senior Bowl. Ireland/Tuna put more stock in how they play than how they test. English is a player...

4.9 4.8 still slow as hell
beside I just want to
bring on the WHITE APE

back to business
IND need a WR this Why Nick will not last till the 2nd Round
But B-more select Nick

THen IND.select Kevin Britt
Big WR to play with Wayne and Gonz

DT is another need

now bring on the WHITE APE
051208_giant_ape-1.jpg

From Senior Bowl reported by Draft Countdown...
" • Oklahoma OT Phil Loadholt had a good day. Loadholt was very physical and absolutely mauled defenders once he got his hands on them, which was to be expected from a guy who weighed in at 6-8 and 343 pounds. However, he also displayed good feet and showed the ability to handle speed rushers. Today at least.

• One of the players Loadholt toyed with was Connecticut DE Cody Brown, who did not have a good day. In addition to getting absolutely mauled by Loadholt in drills Brown also received quite a bit of instruction from the coache"

From Senior Bowl reported by Draft Countdown...
" • Oklahoma OT Phil Loadholt had a good day. Loadholt was very physical and absolutely mauled defenders once he got his hands on them, which was to be expected from a guy who weighed in at 6-8 and 343 pounds. However, he also displayed good feet and showed the ability to handle speed rushers. Today at least.

• One of the players Loadholt toyed with was Connecticut DE Cody Brown, who did not have a good day. In addition to getting absolutely mauled by Loadholt in drills Brown also received quite a bit of instruction from the coache"

Im not going to argue about Philladelphias pick...

RBs are a dime a dozen. Wells is injury prone. Loadholt is a freak of nature.

i can see Wish him WELLS
felling a little like Kevin Smith last year

but another OT for Eagles

No argument here, friend. It's all in good fun. And I don't think the English pick is a joke. I would have been OK with a good CB as well. The Giants and Steelers have won the Superbowl by getting pressure on the QB. The Fins braintrust will draft the best person to get after the QB in Round 1, I truly believe. It may even be Barwin....

Back
Top Bottom