Post Game Thoughts - @Carolina | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post Game Thoughts - @Carolina

Tickets can be had for under $20 now . . . And dropping.

And if they play like they have been performing actual ticket worth is more like $1...At least you will see some theatrics and fireworks (just not from the Fins offense)

I watched WWE Raw instead. Never before would I have said that but I struggle these days to watch genuine athletes, effort and reality so i went Wrestling. I did fall asleep after 30mins but having seen Phins result...MEH! This team is killing my enthusiasm. I'm actually watching other games and rooting for teams that should not be even close to my radar. It's depressing that the team I've supported for 32yrs no matter what results.. is suddenly becoming a sidenote and a team that defines losing. I used to bleed Marino Aqua and Shula Orange but this ownership has sucked the life out of me. If Ross prefers a London game to guarantee a Superbowl then fair play to him. (Keerrching!) I'm old skool. I just want the team i started supporting as a 15yr old to get back to the days that made me take up the sport and supporting them. If the Miami Dolphins were a sport it would be Winter Olympics and Downhill Skiing.

I know what you mean...I watched A Football Life "Dan Marino" the other night and got darn near depressed.
Had to switch it off...Those days seem so long ago and it looks like S Fla may never again see the rise of the once mighty Dolphins.

I know what you mean...I watched A Football Life "Dan Marino" the other night and got darn near depressed.
Had to switch it off...Those days seem so long ago and it looks like S Fla may never again see the rise of the once mighty Dolphins.
I watched it. Like yesterday then I looked at my calendar. Unreal. Hard to believe our team has gone from a powerhouse to a lighthouse.

Back
Top Bottom