Post Game Thoughts - Succaneers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post Game Thoughts - Succaneers

Yup I'm on the lose for a better pick bandwagon.

If we caught a few breaks we might end up with the 4th overall pick.

The problem with Cutler is he is almost guaranteed a bad turnover every game . . . . but when you combine that with a team that just hasn't been consistent around him . . . it just becomes an avalanche.

That and its clear they play better, offense and defense, with Moore. Some things don't need explaining . . . its more than obvious.

The NFL absolutely has to make refs accountable for terrible calls. Fine them. Millions of dollars are on the line. How is it even allowed to happen and nothing ever be done?

And the worst part is there isn't an excuse for it. It's an easy job. Use your ****ing eyes and make the correct call.

The only logical conclusion I can come to is the fix was in. It's either that or the entire officiating crew had palsy. With all the money involved it's hard to believe how much refs can influence the outcome of a game. I smell a rat.

Goodell needs to hurry up and die.

Nice write up! I about choked when the announcers said that Bushrod has been our best O-linemen this year. I am not qualified to know. Maybe they didn't factor in the holding penalties. Your thoughts on the officiating are spot on! The officiating is so inconsistent everyone is confused as hell. It has got to be frustrating. I am ready to talk draft. I know it's early and we do have a ton of holes, but I am torn between a QB or a safety with great range that can cover and tackle. We have to figure out a way to cover TE's. It will be interesting to see how the draft unfolds. We can't pass on a legit QB in my opinion. No statues please. A guy that is mobile would be a huge plus!

And the refs were inexcusably bad.

Running into the kicker vs. Roughing the kicker
Phantom PI on Thomas/Fasano on the TD
We all know that was a CLEAR safety
False Start not called, Defensive holding on our DT and a missed delay of game on the same drive
Phantom holding call on the Cutler bomb to Juice
Phantom Kiko personal foul on Fitzpatrick

Just terrible stuff

My broken wall agrees with you

The problem with Cutler is he is almost guaranteed a bad turnover every game . . . . but when you combine that with a team that just hasn't been consistent around him . . . it just becomes an avalanche.

That and its clear they play better, offense and defense, with Moore. Some things don't need explaining . . . its more than obvious.

It obvious and the game wouldn't have even been close most likley like the Jet game if Cutler doesn’t leave (non coaching decisons as well). Some disturbing continual things.

-ST doesnt help and its every week with Grant penalties and bad decisions from that unit.
-We never have a good first half of offense, football points wise.
-The OL continues with errors.
-We cant cover TE’s

Also the Kiko contract was a mistake, Davis seemed to play ok maybe we have a player there for the OL.

Moore starting vs. the Jets and even the Bills last year is pretty much better than anything we have seen from Cutler this year. Hell Moore starts in 2011 are better.

I don't believe the Bmore game should be judge and jury on him.

But it will be.
New England and Pittsburgh last year. Ball removed from his hands the game winning drive sgainst the Bills. Baltimore. I’ve seen more than enough to conclude he’s not an NFL starter. If he starts over Cutler fine but its not saying anything more than Cutler really sucks.

At this point there are 8 teams with a record lower than ours and I believe 3 or 4 with the same record. We can get a top 10 pick for sure as I don't see us winning another game this year. The problem is I don't trust the FO to draft the right guys.
It was good to see Anthony out there. He looked fast at least.
Davis looked good at RT but the rest of the o-line looked like crap
Alonso keeps on getting beat bad and I agree that two SS playing back there is not really working
We have zero pass rush which doesn't help the DB's but it seems like receivers are getting open like in one second
No return game and I think it's time to move on from Grant. He's bringing nothing to the team
I don't blame Cutler for all 3 INT's but he's not the answer and neither is Moore. He played well today but he's not a starting QB that can take us to the super bowl
I like some of the play calls today but Gase kept on calling runs up the middle on first down and NONE of them worked
Today I'm really not that upset we lost. I figured they would find a way to and honestly I'm already thinking free agency and draft
Stockton turning 75 and he really needs to retire

Ozzy rules!!

New England and Pittsburgh last year. Ball removed from his hands the game winning drive sgainst the Bills. Baltimore. I’ve seen more than enough to conclude he’s not an NFL starter. If he starts over Cutler fine but its not saying anything more than Cutler really sucks.

lol pretty much the point I was trying to make

McDaniels and Patricia are going to absolutely humiliate Gase and Burke next week. They outclass us big time in coaching.

Poor Matt Moore will likely be judged again on a road game against a tough opponent, Fins will lose bad and Cutler will be reinserted.

Hell at least play Moore for the fans . . . he at least makes the Dolphins some what entertaining on offense.
Correct. Gase fan boys like to point to Steelers lost and Ravens lost.

btw, if you take away that 69 yard run by Williams we had 18 rushing for 16 yards and yet Gase kept trying to run up the middle. Our O-line sucks from left to right
that's minus yards on every play except for the long run

Ozzy rules!!

How about some love for Xavien Howard in this game? He gets trashed on this site and i dont understand it. Tank gets love from the OP here and got beat a few times, one play he gets roasted by a double move. Howard had good coverage all day, a nice breakup in single man, and I might have missed something with the zone but I don't think he allowed a catch today. This isn't to say I don't think Tank is a good player... he's exceeding all of our expectations.

Back
Top Bottom