Post Game Thoughts - Succaneers | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Post Game Thoughts - Succaneers

There’s guys open all over the damn place and people complain about play calling.

I just don’t get it. We showed them so many different looks their heads were spinning

Execute at qb despite the damn penalties and you are scoring points

Today at least.

Don’t like the 4th and short call get a real damn rb to run the ball inside with there.
Again, I'm only complaing about running up the middle on first down so many times when the play hasn't worked all day long. I have no problem with the rest of it. You need to execute but anyone with half a brain can see that we can't run inside behind that o-line, specially the center and both guards. All 3 of them suck so why keep calling that play?

Ozzy rules!!

btw, there's only 6 teams with a worse record than ours and 8 with the same record. Yes I'm looking at the standings for the draft as this season is over as far as the playoffs are concerned.

Ozzy rules!!

Some of that inside run game is smoke and mirrors to set up other things and keep tbe d honest.

The pre snap penalties were a bigger problem than anything we called in the run game.

But again if you get a good damn look in 3rd and long at qb you need to execute

And we just don’t do it with enough consistency in 2017 regardless of who has been under center.

We just haven’t done it period.

You can’t miss all these damn throws and expect to win and you damn sure can’t turn the ball over on top of things

I’ll end the qb rant because I know it annoys people for today at least

I’m only playing for a draft pick now anyways

We won a game against Tennessee on crooked officiating

That was a safety no doubt but I don’t think it was the reason we lost

Wow, the Eagles GM was laughing when we only got that 4 round pick for Ajayi

Ozzy rules!!

No question that plenty of plays were there to be made on offense today - plenty of points once again left on the field. The turnovers an OL penalties were almost surreal. I frankly don't even get how we got to the point the game was tied with a -4 TO differential and what was it 17 penalties? Most weeks they will get you blown out. Period.

We won a game against Tennessee on crooked officiating

That was a safety no doubt but I don’t think it was the reason we lost
We would get the ball on the Tampa Bay 40 following the review and. opulent put it in the endzone

No question that plenty of plays were there to be made on offense today - plenty of points once again left on the field. The turnovers an OL penalties were almost surreal. I frankly don't even get how we got to the point the game was tied with a -4 TO differential and what was it 17 penalties? Most weeks they will get you blown out. Period.

You’ve been on it from the get go...props Albert

We’ve had so many chances to win with execution on o the last 2 weeks I’ve stopped counting

But this is all window dressing anyways

The NFL absolutely has to make refs accountable for terrible calls. Fine them. Millions of dollars are on the line. How is it even allowed to happen and nothing ever be done?

And the worst part is there isn't an excuse for it. It's an easy job. Use your ****ing eyes and make the correct call.

The only logical conclusion I can come to is the fix was in. It's either that or the entire officiating crew had palsy. With all the money involved it's hard to believe how much refs can influence the outcome of a game. I smell a rat.

Goodell needs to hurry up and die.

This is one thing that would probably increase ratings. They would let guys play more, and fans would enjoy it. Hold the refs accountable absolutely, fining them would really make them think twice. They shouldn't be some untouchable entity...

But otherwise, yeah I agree with everything Wanny.

The biggest, most consistent hole we have that would help this team.... the OL. I'm starting to think cutting James isn't the worst thing in the world. Jesse Davis/Eric Smith there for the future. Cut Pouncey. The only ones I want to roll with are from now are: Tunsil, Davis, Asiata, Brendel, Smith. I guess Larsen will probably be here too, but needs to be a backup. The other guys haven't proven much but have some potential at least. MAYBE James if they don't cut him. We need a rehaul. I think Drake could do some good things for us, if we actually gave the backs some holes to work with. Tannehill will need some better protection too than what we are used to seeing.

top offseason needs- OG, C, FS, TE, RB, QB, slot CB, LB. Improve those areas and we might be on an upward trend.

Gase is a good coach. We saw fine play calling today. F*** the haters

Back
Top Bottom