Potential June 1 cuts | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Potential June 1 cuts

Middleton is the guy that intrigues me. He's a big wide body and has been a very good guard for awhile. He battled a quad injury all last year and will likely be a cap casualty.

I'd like to see Whitley get a shot. But Middleton could certainly solidfy the interior.

Kenyatta Walker is a total bust. Remember, they also traded up nine spots in the 1st to get him. Total waste of time. He's backup material at best IMO. Bob Whitfield was said to be pretty bad last year too. I the games I saw him in, he was horrible.

I like what we've got at LB. I'm confident in those guys. Trotter won't fit in here either. I've got no interest in him. Terrell hasn't done much either. It's hard to get excited about guys who have disappointed.

I think Pigskin that we're all assuming this about the young backups:

1) Jenkins will continue to show potential
2) Eddie Moore will bounce back from injury and show us why he was our first rounder last year
3) Bua and Pope could be sleepers because of their passion and hitting ability

Pink_Dove said:
I think Pigskin that we're all assuming this about the young backups:

1) Jenkins will continue to show potential
2) Eddie Moore will bounce back from injury and show us why he was our first rounder last year
3) Bua and Pope could be sleepers because of their passion and hitting ability
And I hope that happens, the problem I see is that is alot of could, might and maybes to be banking on.

pigskinguy said:
And I hope that happens, the problem I see is that is alot of could, might and maybes to be banking on.

in the age of the salary cap, all teams have might and maybes they are banking on.

pigskinguy said:
Why does everyone seem to be happy with our LB situation? What am I missing?

I don't think it is a question of happiness, but rather a belief that what we have at the price we have it is the best option right now.

Back
Top Bottom