Pouncey Is Our Best Lineman | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pouncey Is Our Best Lineman

He did mention Ja'Wuan James too. He just said Pouncey has been the most consistent one in terms of doing good things.

Not sure I agree with that last part but it is a concern that Tunsil has been so underwhelming at LT. We already knew our guards would be an issue, but Laremi was supposed to be our best guy by far.

He mentioned James because he was asked if James was the best lineman.

Best at what .... Parcheesi? Madden? Coach impressions?I

I think Gase just says these things to get the underperforming OL guys to listen to their leaders along the OL. To me, this sounds almost as laughable as the comment he made last year about Bushrod being our best OL.

But hey, if it motivates Tunsil and James, well done Gase.

He mentioned James because he was asked if James was the best lineman.
True, but he still praised him for having some really good games. Which I think we would all agree with. I just don't see how Pouncey has been the most consistently good player, but I guess that says a lot about how terrible our OL has been this season.

it might be true but he makes waaaaaaay to much money... At least Tunsil is relatively cheap

If Gase does believe, it doesn't say much about our Oline that's for sure. What this tells me is that our Oline is in desperate need of over hauling and Gase must know this.

Right from the horses mouth. Someone asked Gase if James has been the best and he said no it's been Pouncey. Do you think he believes that and we have no clue what we're looking at or is it true?

Gase won't hammer broken pieces... 51s best are past him.. he needs hip replacement ... know any PBOL gettin it done with that??

Best lineman for getting critical penalties?

I have an irrational distaste for Pouncey. He’s an overpaid clown. He is another in a long line of ridiculous draft picks by this franchise. He never should have been drafted where he was drafted. And he never should have been paid as he was.

I remember all the stories around the time of the Incognito-Martin controversy and thought then that Pouncey sounded like a bigger problem than Incognito.

I will be glad to see him finally go away.

Right from the horses mouth. Someone asked Gase if James has been the best and he said no it's been Pouncey. Do you think he believes that and we have no clue what we're looking at or is it true?
He has been, that has been the big problem lol. I want to post a missing person report for Tunsil as he hasn't shown up all year, biggest disappointment on the team and its not even close.

What is the deal w Tunsil? Why does he look like he's never played the position before?

Funny thing is -- it's effectively a back handed compliment. Not a big fan of a HC tipping his hand this way -- for example I cannot possibly imagine Don Shula saying Little is better than Langer or Kuch is better than both. The OL is a UNIT and should be addressed as such. If the unit is under-performing -- NO need to promote anyone as the "best."

Gase continues to show me less and less.

And here I thought the OL looked it’s best, the second half of the Falcons game.

After watching some tapes on Pouncey for this season, Gase might be right that he is the most consistent lineman (his fundamentals are excellent).

But..... He plays with too much finesse... He looks soft out there... This is not the "mean" Pouncey I knew from last year.

Ufta! This is just extremely disheartening. Dolphins future is more dismal than the zombie apocalypse.

Full rebuild is needed, including a new owner.

Interesting how any player Gase is our best is somehow limit either by injury, talent, or athletic ability. Of course handing out stupid contract extensions is the icing on top.

Back
Top Bottom