Pouncey Walking With a Cane? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pouncey Walking With a Cane?

When you have hip surgery you don't have good balance or mobility while recovering. The cane is meant to aid until he is fully healed.

We better snag a late round prospect though at least. Let's not end up where we were last year.

IS that even the right Pouncey? Last time someone moaned at him for something to do with Antonio Brown it was his brother

I guess Larsen might have been a good pickup with his experience at center if "Granny Hips" can't make it
Put Larsen at center then you need guess what...?

Nah, that's a pimp cane. Aaron wouldn't have wanted in any other way.

tenor.gif

Nah, that's a pimp cane. Aaron wouldn't have wanted in any other way.

tenor.gif

That ain't no pimp cane. That one's for structural support. He's leaning on that thing harder than a drunk leans on a urinal at bar close.

Even if he's healthy by week one, how long till he gets hurt again? FO messed up by not getting a top guard in free agency once again. I'd have gotten one plus draft another in round 2 or 3. If our o-line is inconsistent again our offense will struggle to score enough points to carry our defense

Ozzy rules!!

When you have hip surgery you don't have good balance or mobility while recovering. The cane is meant to aid until he is fully healed.

We better snag a late round prospect though at least. Let's not end up where we were last year.

They'll be fine as long as they draft two guards who can start. Larsen is a G/C, so he can fill in for Pouncey when he's injured again. To expect Pouncey to play an entire season based on his history would be pretty short sided. I'm hoping that it's addressed properly.

And next year we will be discussing drafting a Center in the first round, it never ends :bobdole: Continually using high draft picks for the O-line that still sucks.

Back
Top Bottom