Pouncey Walking With a Cane? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pouncey Walking With a Cane?

This is not good, as in really really bad! Now I'm thinking we take Forest Lamp in the draft. They say he can also play center and it looks like we definitely need some coverage there. Not good!

With his history, no freakin way he's ready to training camp and it's going to be like it's been for a couple of years. "He should be back in a couple of weeks" BS. I'm a glass is half full person but this is freakin terrible. When did he have the damn the surgery?

Why the **** are people going off saying "omg this is not good!"... Everything said is it's not a ****ing surprise and he is on pace for recovery... Quit ****in bunching your panties. The sky remains above you.

Why the **** are people going off saying "omg this is not good!"... Everything said is it's not a ****ing surprise and he is on pace for recovery... Quit ****in bunching your panties. The sky remains above you.

Hasn't played a full season in 4 years yet our FO expects to somehow get him there this year in spite of multiple surgeries and a degenerative condition. OK. Damn right there's legit complaints.

Of course, the sun will come out tomorrow but they been saying "part of his recovery" bla bla bla for the last couple of years. When did he get surgery? Wasn't it in January?

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Hasn't played a full season in 4 years yet our FO expects to somehow get him there this year in spite of multiple surgeries and a degenerative condition. OK. Damn right there's legit complaints.

F'in right there are concerns

http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/24/nfl-stars-attend-aaron-hernandez-funeral/

How com we haven't heard anything about this hip surgery?

facepalm-o.gif

I am a Pouncey fan, but Miami really does need to get another Center in here just in case... even if it's in the 5th, 7th, or FA.

This is not good, as in really really bad! Now I'm thinking we take Forest Lamp in the draft. They say he can also play center and it looks like we definitely need some coverage there. Not good!

Who says Lamp will be available at 22??

Larson can play center, add a quality guard and we can get by without pouncey with him or steen, hes gone after this year anyway imo. perhaps someone will shake free after the cuts start that can help us

I for one am sick and damn tired of Pouncey and his creaky hips. Time to move on from him. He's NEVER going to be healthy and play a full season again.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Lets find some durable players that we can count on for once.

Note: those guys acting like Pouncey's hip isn't a problem and that it's all "Much ado about nothing -- it's the OTHER Pouncey on a cane," etc. -- they're like whistling past a graveyard. Nothing to see here! All is well!

Seriously.

It's like they haven't seen the Miami Dolphins roster trainwrecks the last eight years.

LD

We should get Mangold for C or G. Give us at least one more year to fix the line.

Pouncey is going to be ready sweats on the sideline. If he sits out another year he may be good for another 6-12 games the rest of his "career." Like I said before at some point this year the OL is going to look like this:

Tunsil, Steen, Urbik, Bushrod, Ja'Wuan James or Sam Young

Ja'wuan James missed 9 games in 2015 with turf toe or some such injury. The $8M signing this year will make him one of the highest paid RT's in the league.

No way Gase is going to play Pouncey when he's not ready.

Back
Top Bottom