Pouncey Walking With a Cane? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pouncey Walking With a Cane?

The good news just keeps coming.

While this is distressing, IMHO, we shouldn't change our draft strategy. Get the highly talented player at the most difficult to obtain position. In this draft that is a pass rusher. Grab one in the 1st and maybe in the 2nd, then look for the best player at any position in the 3rd. Then in the 5th we can weigh in more need. There is too much talent available in this draft to simply select fully based on need. We have too many holes at too many positions.

To echo what others have said ... we should have addressed OL first and foremost in FA. Everything else is fairly easily draftable in this draft. But once again, we spent our money on the wrong people. Paying Timmons instead of drafting an LB. Paying Branch instead of drafting a DE.

Now it looks like we may have the very real possibility of needing all 3 interior OL. Good luck running without any decent players to man center, left guard and right guard. Good luck protecting the A gap while Tannehill drops back if its 3 scrubs we entrust with Tannehill's safety.

I feel like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day ... surely this cannot be happening ......................... again?

Dude is such a bum, he's great when he plays healthy but he never plays healthy. Why this team made him the hurst paid center in the league is beyond me, our front office is below average at best. I can't help but chuckle seeing a pic of our pro bowl center who's what 28,29 years old, with a cane lol

I for one am sick and damn tired of Pouncey and his creaky hips. Time to move on from him. He's NEVER going to be healthy and play a full season again.

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Lets find some durable players that we can count on for once.

Good luck with that. [emoji849]

Here is the thing, some fans think they know it all and when the FO doesn't follow their expert opinions, everyone else is stupid.

Look at Gase's success. Nobody counted on him getting into the playoffs and that run wasn't predicted by some of these same fans sayjng we should cut this person or switch to that scheme, etc.

Pouncy's snap counts might be limited but trust that Gase understands this more than anyone here. ANYONE!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just walking home from NSU gym and ran into Pouncey outside Dolphins training camp. He was on crutches, moving very slowly, and looked to be wincing in pain. I know the FO has stated he is on track, but boy, he did not look good. Or thrilled.

I think at this point the writing is on the wall with Mike Pouncey. We need to shore up the interior of the OL, and fast.

Back
Top Bottom