Pouncey wants to be released | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pouncey wants to be released

You guaranteed 9 million this year and you walk away because you didn't gat a long term deal....idiotic.

Gase and Tannen-bum are toxic. Spin it however you want they lost this team. Now they are spewing 'culture change'. Pouncey leaving this money on the table and requesting release says ALOT! FO has no plan in place to replace. What now, another hole to fill. They better sign Sitton. And boy did his price just go up!!

You want to KEEP Pouncy?!

The Phins are making changes and rebuilding their roster. It was time to clean out the cupboard and jettison some of these large unproductive contracts, change is always difficult but necessary.

I like all the moves made so far

They NEED to get rid of t-bum NOW though,

otherwise Gase will be gone next season.

Gase is the right coach.

T-bum is just a bum cashing in HUGE checks, spending Ross' dough, and pretending to be a game show host

Last man standing - Wake.... and Jones.

Difference is that these two aren't locker room headaches. Culture change complete. We'll have plenty of cap room next year. As it stands we have $57 mil free next year & if we drop Stills & Branch's bad contracts that saves us another $15 mil.

Your OL can’t gel and get better with each other if the leader of it is never at practice.

Miami can do better than Mike Pouncey.

Outside of Wake and Jones and now Sitton is anyone on the team over 30?

Czlm2mlXcAEBC95.jpg

Best move ever, and the one move that the Dolphins didn't do......

Difference is that these two aren't locker room headaches. Culture change complete. We'll have plenty of cap room next year. As it stands we have $57 mil free next year & if we drop Stills & Branch's bad contracts that saves us another $15 mil.
You mean Kiko and Branch?

Joe Schad‏Verified account @schadjoe 51s51 seconds ago
Mike Pouncey just clarified for me. He wants a release because the team did not want to do a longer-team deal. "I know my career isn’t over," Pouncey said.

LMAO
He's near the end of his career and needs to capitalize on whatever gives him the most money. He wasn't as bad as many here claim, but I was sure he was on the bubble to his injury history and high pay rate for this year. I wish him well.

Back
Top Bottom