Pouncey wants to be released | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pouncey wants to be released

You want to KEEP Pouncy?!
Yes I would keep pouncey until you have a replacement plan. 1 more year would be fine. I guess creating another hole in the line without a plan is a good thing?

Don't worry, we're still have Quinn. Except he has a brain tumor, but don't worry, they knew all along.

This is the most messed up offseason ever. I defy anyone to say otherwise.

Yes I would keep pouncey until you have a replacement plan. 1 more year would be fine. I guess creating another hole in the line without a plan is a good thing?
I don't think you understand that in order for us to keep him, we would've had to give him a pay raise. He asked for it, we said no, he asked to be released.

What's funny is how true it is.
What's sad is having an opposing view and not be debated instead simply being attacked with childish insults. Sheople are funny to me.

I don't think you understand that in order for us to keep him, we would've had to give him a pay raise. He asked for it, we said no, he asked to be released.
? He wasn't a FA.

What's sad is having an opposing view and not be debated instead simply being attacked with childish insults. Sheople are funny to me.

No we actually agree with you, the FO is joke, but give it a rest

Who's being childish again? You cant bitch n moan about someone insulting you (which no one did), then turn around and be passive aggressive to posters.

Don't worry, we're still have Quinn. Except he has a brain tumor, but don't worry, they knew all along.

This is the most messed up offseason ever. I defy anyone to say otherwise.

He's had the brain tumor since high school... What's your point?

Back
Top Bottom