Pouncey wants to be released | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pouncey wants to be released

So who are the top centers in the draft class and where will they be available?

I'm a big fan of Ragnow out of Arkansas but unless we move around our draft picks we would have to hope he falls to our second round pick.
Lol okay I'm hoping for Ragnow in 3rd. We need our 2nd for a TE.

I predict Buffalo is all over him. They hoard ex-Dolphins players and ex-Dolphins front office personnel like they are preparing for doomsday.

Should of parted ways from the beginning of FA, in comparison to some of the other moves they made.

Pretty clear what happened. It wasn’t a paycut issue . . . .Pouncey wanted an extension or restructure to where he would have some guaranteed money that the team won’t just cut him loose if he gets hurt or underperforms and Miami was content with where they had him.

Probably saw Ryan got a fat check for missing a bunch of time, why not him.

It is sad that this qualifies as one of their better moves in FA, and it wasn’t even their doing.

He actually let the cat of the bag that he was approached to take a haircut this morning, and he responded asking for an extension lol

Gase and Tannen-bum are toxic. Spin it however you want they lost this team. Now they are spewing 'culture change'. Pouncey leaving this money on the table and requesting release says ALOT! FO has no plan in place to replace. What now, another hole to fill. They better sign Sitton. And boy did his price just go up!!

How many of these posts do you plan to make? It's boring. We get it. You don't believe in the FO or the team. Now go do your homework or something.

The one constant with all the bad line play the past 7 years POUNCEY. This guy is some serious cancer, he will make the front office and coaches fall in love with him then host drug laden parties. Slimy. Good riddance.

On another note, I remember reading Gase prefers a veteran center, Swanson still available?

How many of these posts do you plan to make? It's boring. We get it. You don't believe in the FO or the team. Now go do your homework or something.
Lol you're funny.

Pouncey gave up his health for the team and continually played in situations he likely should not have. For example by-passing the surgery when he did so he could keep playing and risking the hip to further damage. My only issue with him was he's good when he can do his job and doesn't have to cover for poor guard play like playing with Thomas and Turner. So he needs good guards next to him, but in my book if you have good guard play you don't need a big $$$ center just someone who is solid.

Good I am happy he was being pampered & could barely stay healthy.

I hope they get a clue now on how valuable James is and give him that Pouncey money.

This is GREAT news!! O-line chemistry has been a problem for years! Pouncey was supposed to be the leader of this pack and between his glass hips, questionable off the field antics, and lack of practicing he was killing us.

I am thrilled!!

Back
Top Bottom