Practice Updates 8/28 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Practice Updates 8/28

It's a steal for the Chiefs in their 3-4 defense should Ragland recover fully from his ACL.

I have no idea what the Bills are up to, but at least we should have 3-4 wins in our match-ups with them and the Jets this year.

Yeah, it's bumming me out that we have so many serious injuries, because both the Jets and now the Bills are tanking to get a QB. If we were healthy, I'd say we would be in the driver's seat for a wildcard slot. But, the injuries really threw a monkey wrench into that plan. Fingers crossed. I trust in Gase, but he's got his work cut out for him with this OL and run defense.

I would've traded a 4th for Ragland... try him out at sam
I liked Ragland at Alabama, but after being drafted in the 2nd to be traded for a 4th a year later doesn't bode well. I know Buffalo is doing some strange things so that has to be factored in.

I would've traded a 4th for Ragland... try him out at sam
I liked Ragland at Alabama, but after being drafted in the 2nd to be traded for a 4th a year later doesn't bode well. I know Buffalo is doing some strange things so that has to be factored in.

It's a steal for the Chiefs in their 3-4 defense should Ragland recover fully from his ACL.

I have no idea what the Bills are up to, but at least we should have 3-4 wins in our match-ups with them and the Jets this year.
they have made some curious off-season moves for sure.

He was running 3rd team on the Bills this pre-season from what I heard. Why wouldn't you take a 4th rounder?

Because he is a quality LB, and If/when finally healthy he is better then anything they have, on the other hand, the odds of finding a quality player like Ragland in the 4th are not great, so it might be better to wait for Ragland to be ready, then take a 4th, and hope you can find a player as talented as the one you just gave away.

Back
Top Bottom