Prayers needed for Jim Kelly | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prayers needed for Jim Kelly

Skape.. we're the 3rd rock from the sun.. prob woulda been healthier being Martians

if this planet was in mar's place that is a possibility...but mars is dead because it is smaller than venus and earth and its core cooled solid which killed its magnetic field and allowed its atmosphere to blow away...

This didn't sound like skin cancer.

I think cancer in the US is mostly due to the toxins in our food supply, poor health choices and too much stress.

After watching a few docs on the agriculture and food industries it really opened my eyes to the way we poison ourselves without even being aware of it. You won't see me within 10 feet of a fast food joint these days. I've recently gone mostly veggie as well. No guarantees it cancer won't still strike me, buy at least it improves my chances.

and radiation that was not present until around the end of WW2...

A pic from tonite.

Bjxyq6wIcAEaP-1.jpg

Get better Jim. Cancer sucks. I hope one day there will be a cure for all cancers. Nanotechnology might be the beginning of that and there are some trial treatments I heard on the rise too. Cancer is probalby my biggest fear. We all are going to die at some point, but cancer just tears away at one's body and mind, I saw it with my grandmother before she passed. It's heartbreaking seeing people you love withering away as it gets worse until they die. That is why it's so scary to me. If I'm to die, I'd rather die suddenly, like a car accident than something like cancer where I have 6 months left or a year and that's it, so now it's on my mind.

Peace of mind is so imporant to me. Sure you can die the next day, but it's not something you are going to think about and if it happens it happens, wherease, with cancer there is the deadline looming that you are aware of. Some cancers are more treatable than others though. Hopefully they can halt the cancer from spreading more. Kelly has the $, and I wonder if he can tap into the new trial drugs. I know they aren't completely tested and time is needed and guinea pigs so to speak and people to test them on. But if you are dying, then one might as well see if they can do what they can to save their life.

Prayers going up for you and your family, Jim!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

fight the fight Jim !!!!

BkbKAOsCcAE3VPR-1.jpg

The Buffalo News ‏@TheBuffaloNews 10m

Jim Kelly attends the Knicks game in Madison Square Garden and gives the "thumbs up" to supporters. (AP photo) pic.twitter.com/1FG14hOaoD

Pro Football Hall of Fame and former Buffalo Bills quarterback Jim Kelly was told that a recent evaluation found no evidence of cancer, according to the executive director of the New York Head and Neck Institute at Lenox Hill Hospital in Manhattan.

"The treatments so far have completely eliminated Mr. Kelly's pain and his level of function has essentially returned to normal,'' Dr. Peter Costantino said in a media release from the hospital. "Further, on physical examination, there is no evidence of the cancer.''

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...no-evidence-of-cancer-for-jim-kelly/14353565/

Pro Football Hall of Fame and former Buffalo Bills quarterback Jim Kelly was told that a recent evaluation found no evidence of cancer, according to the executive director of the New York Head and Neck Institute at Lenox Hill Hospital in Manhattan.

"The treatments so far have completely eliminated Mr. Kelly's pain and his level of function has essentially returned to normal,'' Dr. Peter Costantino said in a media release from the hospital. "Further, on physical examination, there is no evidence of the cancer.''

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...no-evidence-of-cancer-for-jim-kelly/14353565/

That's great to hear! I hope it lasts. Unfortunately it seems like once you get cancer, it tends to eventually return. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good news for Jim!

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 3m

No more meaningful message today... RT @SteveTasker89: Jim Kelly's biopsies were negative. Wow...just wow...

Jim Kelly, the Hall of Famer who quarterbacked the Bills for 11 seasons, revealed today that doctors told him he’s cancer-free.

“This is some of the greatest news I’ve ever gotten,” Kelly said in a statement. “It’s been a long road, and I’m still not back to one hundred percent, but I have a lot to be thankful for.”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/09/04/jim-kelly-is-cancer-free/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom