Prayers needed for Jim Kelly | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prayers needed for Jim Kelly

Gut wrenching photo, Godspeed Big Jim and I wish the best.

Met him once in my hometown, for a sports memorabilia show. Nice guy. Wish him the best.

Dude, she's obviously cute but just keep it to yourself. Jim is siting there possibly dying of cancer and that's what you post. His daughter is cute. That's something I would expect from a high school freshman.

so true...2 family members fighting it at the moment. 15 yr old daughter and the mom.

If anyone happened to came out to Gulfstream this weekend and contributed, many many thanks.

My lost my friends my Mom to Cancer it doesn't care who you are or what you have it will take you. Godspeed to you sir!

so true...2 family members fighting it at the moment. 15 yr old daughter and the mom.

If anyone happened to came out to Gulfstream this weekend and contributed, many many thanks.

So sorry, brother.

Its very unfortunate a serious and heartfelt thread has to be hijacked by douchebags.

Calm down, guy. It doesn't take audacity to you are a little crazy. I suggested only positive things about Erin. I bet she's a fantastic person.

HUH?

Try spinning your immature comment about a serious situation.

Back
Top Bottom