Prediction for best player available at 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prediction for best player available at 29

Kebo

I'm your huckleberry
Club Member
Reaction score
I think Jameson Williams will fall because of the injury. I think Jordan Davis will drop because of his weight. Either of these guys would be a good pick IMO.Just don’t reach for second round talent.

David Bell.

I’m hoping Williams falls but I think that talent is too good to pass on before 29.

I could see Jameson Williams. Maybe Nakobe Dean for lack of size.

Agree with Williams and Dean. Possibly Olave ( route running undervalued), Charles Cross (OK a longshot, but may drop for lacking huge size or length - I have seen mocks where he's available). I'd like to say Linderbaum drops cuz he weighs in under 295, and anti-center bias......but nah. Unfortunately.

I could see Dean and Williams possibly being there.

I am seeing Olave all over the map including early R2.

Kenyon Green could slip a bit. Zion Johnson should be there.

ALL the RB's and TE's will there but none are worth #29.

RB might well be BPA at #29(probably not but it is possible, especially the way some overrate RB's).

I have a pretty firm philosophy about drafting RB's early. I am against it close to 100% of the time.

The ONLY times I would consider a 1st round RB would be with a very late pick(like Miami has this year)and a glaring need at the position with no other serious needs at more important positions.

Miami does not qualify under that scenario.

The other scenario is if there is a truly generational RB on the board. And I am talking Jim Brown, OJ Simpson, Walter Payton, Barry Sanders and Eric Dickerson.

I will say I would really like whiskey linebacker leo Chenal in later 3rd round. I think he he would fit perfectly in our defense.

I will say I would really like whiskey linebacker leo Chenal in later 3rd round. I think he he would fit perfectly in our defense.
I would have Chenal around 6th or 7th best linebacker.

I would have Chenal around 6th or 7th best linebacker.

Imo makes no sense to compare him to guys like N. Dean. You're going to ask them to win in very different ways. But, Chenal is the best LB at the LOS/beating OL by a wide margin, and I think he's a pretty high-end athlete for his size.

Imo makes no sense to compare him to guys like N. Dean. You're going to ask them to win in very different ways. But, Chenal is the best LB at the LOS/beating OL by a wide margin, and I think he's a pretty high-end athlete for his size.
Who would you compare him to?

Back
Top Bottom