Prediction for best player available at 29 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prediction for best player available at 29

All good players but Dean isn't a 3 rd round grade. I feel Chenal is better at poa on run plays. Strong tackler.wraps his arms and it's over for ball carrier. Has speed enough on blitz package.

Gets decent depth in coverage. I originally like Muma but after watching some film I think Chenal better at what we need in middle of our defense.

We COULD have a long list of options at 29 that are worthy of a top 20 pick...

Edge guys Johnson & Ojabo could be there...
Linderbaum could be...
Raimann or Cross...
Dotson, Olave, Williams...
...I wouldn't look for a RB AT all at 29...maybe 50...depending how the board falls ...

Hard to say I mean who is available but I’ll go with Jameson

Agree on Chenal but do we know if that is the kind of inside backer Miami even wants now?

He seems like a perfect Parcells/Belichick inside guy but with Flores out is Miami still looking for that type or will they go for speed over size?

I don't feel like I know how much of the Defense was Boyer and how much was Flores the last 2 years so we might see some real changes or very little change at all.

I know Boyer was a patriots guy too but how much of a stamp did he put on the Defense last year and how much more(potentially)will he put on it this year? :shrug:

Having linebacker light in the pants isn't going help in rush defense.

Agree on Chenal but do we know if that is the kind of inside backer Miami even wants now?

He seems like a perfect Parcells/Belichick inside guy but with Flores out is Miami still looking for that type or will they go for speed over size?

I don't feel like I know how much of the Defense was Boyer and how much was Flores the last 2 years so we might see some real changes or very little change at all.

I know Boyer was a patriots guy too but how much of a stamp did he put on the Defense last year and how much more(potentially)will he put on it this year? :shrug:

It's possible he changes things, but changing the ask of the Mike changes other things - like how many DB's they can put on the field. I think it's more likely they continue to cheap the position than it is they go for a lighter, faster Mike.

Linderbaum. He will be there at 29. All the mocks have him going before then, but recent draft history tells a different story. He will be there, and I will throw the remote at the wall if we don't take him.

IF Linderbaum is there I run that card up to the podium.

But he won't be there.

Right now my favorite pick based on need and value is Jahan Dotson.He should be on the board and he would give Miami 2 explosive, quick game breakers when paired with Waddle.

Back
Top Bottom