Prediction for best player available at 29 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prediction for best player available at 29

One of the scenarios I am hoping for is a team moves up to take a QB(like Howell who is being underrated I think) and the Fins can pick up another pick or two.

I am not all that confident that the handful of players i really like will make it to #29 and i am not terribly enthused about moving up.

I would be willing to move up a few spots for Dotson or Williams(or Linderbaum should he slide).

Linderbaum. He will be there at 29. All the mocks have him going before then, but recent draft history tells a different story. He will be there, and I will throw the remote at the wall if we don't take him.
That’s the tough part about projecting the draft before free agency…. What if the Dolphins sign Ryan Jensen or another quality center? Changes everything. I hear ya though.

One of the scenarios I am hoping for is a team moves up to take a QB(like Howell who is being underrated I think) and the Fins can pick up another pick or two.

I am not all that confident that the handful of players i really like will make it to #29 and i am not terribly enthused about moving up.

I would be willing to move up a few spots for Dotson or Williams(or Linderbaum should he slide).

Williams is the one player within range (most likely) that I’d be thrilled with trading up for. I think he’s an absolute stud in a Justin Jefferson sense. Top 10 pick if not for the injury, IMO. I’d take him over every receiver in this draft class, and I like quite a few of them.

Williams is the one player within range (most likely) that I’d be thrilled with trading up for. I think he’s an absolute stud in a Justin Jefferson sense. Top 10 pick if not for the injury, IMO. I’d take him over every receiver in this draft class, and I like quite a few of them.
Without the knee injury he is probably the first WR off the board(and Bama probably beats UGA as well).

His acceleration in a short area is what makes him so dangerous.

Jahan Dotson is faster than McDuffie though. Just not quite as thick.

I’ve always felt like Dotson had the Antonio Brown skillset. A lot of the plays he makes are similarly incredible.

I’ve never been able to move him below the #2 Senior WR in my rankings.

I would love to see Dotson on the board at #29 but i really doubt it happens.

We will need some dumb teams to over value the QB's to push him down.

Trey McBride is TE1. He is so polished, really high floor. I could see us taking him at #50.
I would love to beef up the OL in FA and then land a quality WR at #29 and a guy like McBride at #50.

He looks to be the 2 way TE we assume the new coaching staff prefers.

It is too bad we did not get to see any of Hunter Long, it would be nice to know what they have there.

Checking in on the combine, maybe it could be Zion Johnson. He has shown a short area burst and put up 32 on the bench press. He was also impressive during the Senior Bowl week putting in the extra work at center. In addition, he played under Miami's new offensive line coach so seemingly could be a good fit. It's about fit as much as BPA really.

I doubt it happens, but Burks could slide a little bit with a bit of a disappointing combine.

Back
Top Bottom