Pretty Clear What The Problem With Offense Is | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pretty Clear What The Problem With Offense Is

Who knows where Foerster was this season? Was his mind wandering to Vegas and strippers? We don't know what his commitment was. He didn't just start sniffing coke and doing prostitutes recently.

Tunsil and Asiata need a committed teacher. And a good one. The whole line needs toughness and aggression.

Find a very good college line coach or one from an existing NFL team and hopefully the line can get turned around (Not in the turnstile way)

This is basicly Tunsil's rookie year at left tackle. People have this notion that rookies, especially those selected in the first round, aren't going to struggle early against experienced NFL players. Sure it would be nice if unsil looked like a stud straight out the gate, but that's always going to happen. It's going to take time with some players.

Lines fine, it's Ajayi...just ask Gase. Oh ans guess what, Oak is gonna take full advantage of their blitz package as will every other team we face. Lines not the issue it's everybody else.

That horse is long gone...

So if this is Tunsil’s “rookie year” at left tackle, shouldn’t we expect a “rookie” who was supposed to be the #1 overall pick, a generational talent, one of the best left tackle prospects in years...to actually play well as a “rookie”?

We really love to make excuses for guys who aren’t very good.

So if this is Tunsil’s “rookie year” at left tackle, shouldn’t we expect a “rookie” who was supposed to be the #1 overall pick, a generational talent, one of the best left tackle prospects in years...to actually play well as a “rookie”?

good point but my only question mark is the bs coaching and lack of cohesiveness that line has experienced. Maybe he's a guard, played well apparently last year and if thats the case so be it god knows we need two. Or maybe his lack of production is a combo of things that group has experienced. Guess time will tell. I think he'll be a solid player at one of those spots but as I said, time will tell (we need a solid pro coach for that group)

This is basicly Tunsil's rookie year at left tackle. People have this notion that rookies, especially those selected in the first round, aren't going to struggle early against experienced NFL players. Sure it would be nice if unsil looked like a stud straight out the gate, but that's always going to happen. It's going to take time with some players.

Please. I'm not expecting Jake Long level of play, but Tunsil has been awful.

Tunsil had a bad attitude coming out of college, which was why he fell in the draft. There may be a coach out there that can turn that attitude around, but that coach doesn't work for Miami right now.

If you watch the first clip it is painfully obvious that he does not know who to block. I blame this on the scheme. In that clip you have two blockers and two defenders and you don't know who to block? Apparently the scheme is too complex if this example (2 on 2) poses a problem. I am now more convinced than ever that the Miami Dolphins do not have the five worst offensive linemen that ever played the game but they do have a serious problem with offensive scheme/system/you name this ****.

Tunsil had a bad attitude coming out of college, which was why he fell in the draft. There may be a coach out there that can turn that attitude around, but that coach doesn't work for Miami right now.

Really? According to whom did he have a bad attitude? Tunsil fell in the draft because a video surfaced at the start of the draft showing him smoking weed in a gas mask. The 'scandal' Tunsil was involved in at Ole Miss involved getting his mom's electric bill paid in the winter so she could have heat in the house.

He is underperforming for sure, but to say he's someone who has a bad attitude and had one coming out of school? You got nothing to base that on.

When was Tunsil supposed to be the #1 overall pick ? Top part of the 1st round, yes, but #1 overall? So he was going to go before Goff and Wentz?

If you watch the first clip it is painfully obvious that he does not know who to block. I blame this on the scheme. In that clip you have two blockers and two defenders and you don't know who to block? Apparently the scheme is too complex if this example (2 on 2) poses a problem. I am now more convinced than ever that the Miami Dolphins do not have the five worst offensive linemen that ever played the game but they do have a serious problem with offensive scheme/system/you name this ****.

Bingo!

Coaching is a big part of that as well. The oline is a ship without a rudder. We need a coach that can grab that rudder and steer these kids in the right direction.

Tunsil looks like **** because he has no one to teach him how to do his job. Asiata cant get snaps because we have no one that can develop his talent.

We need better coaching and/or a scheme change if we cant find a coach that can get these guys to perform in the scheme that we have.

I'm done blaming the players on the oline.

Sorry but Gase and coaching in general is problem #1. On our first 7 games, there has not been a single game in which our offense looks prepared for the team they are facing. Gase is not playing to the team strenghts. He traded Ajayi, the only weapon that we had who could gain yardages by his own, he was NOT the problem, BIG, BIG mistake. You give a player that quits on the team a chance (Timmons), a player that is injury prone and is limited because of it a chance (Pouncey), a player that is playing at a very low level chance after chance (Thomas) but you get rid of a beast with a winning attitude because he complained? For a fourth rounder? Did I mentioned he cared and was a very good team mate? Complete failure and unless Gase sudennly uses his RBs as receiving targets like NE and compensates for the lack of blocking, teams will totally destroy us now that they dont have to worry about our running game and concentrate on Landry.

Moving Tunsil to LT was a mistake. He is an NFL LG, not an NFL LT. We need a high caliber LT, Tunsil at LG and then someone to eventually replace Pouncey at C and Bushrod at RG (who has been even worse than Tunsil). At this point I would be fine bringing Albert back and shifting Tunsil back over. Should have been that way from the start.

Once again, someone who doesn't know facts
Chris Foerster was one of the most respected coaches in the league and should I even say one of the best O-Line coaches in the league. Several teams wanted to hire him.
I'm not sure where you see that he was one of the best oline coaches in the league or even close to the most respected but ok

Back
Top Bottom