Price to trade up? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Price to trade up?

It's an agreed upon chart but the owner of the pick we're trying to get can ask for whatever they want. Maybe they have the 40th pick and they say it's only available for our next twenty first round picks. They can do that..
No doubt. The draft value chart is just an estimate. Every draft and every trade will be different. So far in this draft tho, teams aren’t paying as much as usual to move up

We don't have enough picks to do this and feel good about it.

That said if we have a sure fire improvment on the Oline as the pick I'd do it in a heartbeat.

The Fins 3rd(84)would cover it with a little room to spare.

You? Worry about O-line? no way...
Mayer looks amazing dont get me wrong the guy is a beast but he's not falling to 51 and if we're gonna trade up it's gotta be for an olinmen.

Just for the record I HATE wasting draft picks on Olinemen. I loath it honestly. We shoulda fixed this group years ago or in free agency.

Mayer is exciting and I wish I could just play dumb and ignore the elephant in room but I want a Superbowl more then anything and our oline is not Superbowl caliber.

Let’s say Miami chose to trade up from the 51st overall pick to around the 40th overall pick to draft Mayer or Washington if they were still on the board. What do you guys think the price tag to move up to around there would be?

I think our 2nd and 3rd would be more than enough to trade up to around the 40th overall pick but I think we’d be offering too much at that point. Considering we don’t have a 4th or 5th round pick, I believe we would have to get pretty creative to move up.
51 and no more than a 5th or 6th.

Mayer looks amazing dont get me wrong the guy is a beast but he's not falling to 51 and if we're gonna trade up it's gotta be for an olinmen.

Just for the record I HATE wasting draft picks on Olinemen. I loath it honestly. We shoulda fixed this group years ago or in free agency.

Mayer is exciting and I wish I could just play dumb and ignore the elephant in room but I want a Superbowl more then anything and our oline is not Superbowl caliber.
He’s a beast. We should trade up

I'm just teasing. I believe we can get a good player at TE or OL staying put at 51. A great blocking TE would help the O-line as well

Back
Top Bottom