Prisco's Top 100 players: Ranking all 32 NFL starting quarterbacks | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prisco's Top 100 players: Ranking all 32 NFL starting quarterbacks

We'll find out if RT is the problem at the end of the season.

I can't wait to see the measuring stick used by some:

1. If we lose games, that will be the measuring stick (regardless of the reasons for the losses, because #QBwinz)

2. If we win games, we will have to score enough

3. If we win games and they score enough, then the scores will have to come "at the right time"

4. If we win games and they score enough and the scores occur "at the right time", then there will have to be a sufficient number of deep throws.

5. If we win games and they score enough and the scores occur "at the right time", and there were a sufficient number of deep throws, then the ball placement will need to be perfect.

6. If we win games and they score enough and the scores occur "at the right time", and there were a sufficient number of deep throws, and the ball placement was perfect, then some obscure stat will need to be "good".

I'm not holding my breath for the haters to come around.

the problems w thill? he is not bad qb. I just don't think he can take dolphins to next level playoff or superbowl. this is issue I see. I feel like he have reach max level of play, and that where our last yr coaches had problem w him. bottom line is this dolphins want thill to success. that why they hire gase. how much can he fix thill. who know.

the problems w thill? he is not bad qb. I just don't think he can take dolphins to next level playoff or superbowl. this is issue I see. I feel like he have reach max level of play, and that where our last yr coaches had problem w him. bottom line is this dolphins want thill to success. that why they hire gase. how much can he fix thill. who know.

Can you honestly say that Philbin and Lazor and the OL put Tannehill in a position to succeed? I can't.

I can't wait to see the measuring stick used by some:

1. If we lose games, that will be the measuring stick (regardless of the reasons for the losses, because #QBwinz)

2. If we win games, we will have to score enough

3. If we win games and they score enough, then the scores will have to come "at the right time"

4. If we win games and they score enough and the scores occur "at the right time", then there will have to be a sufficient number of deep throws.

5. If we win games and they score enough and the scores occur "at the right time", and there were a sufficient number of deep throws, then the ball placement will need to be perfect.

6. If we win games and they score enough and the scores occur "at the right time", and there were a sufficient number of deep throws, and the ball placement was perfect, then some obscure stat will need to be "good".

I'm not holding my breath for the haters to come around.

Here's how I will look at it win or lose games. The offense needs to average 24 points a game or better for RT to stop being blamed for losses. There is no reason this offense can't be real good this year.

There are many reasons Dolphins haven't moved on from RT. One reason is, it's very hard to find a real good QB when you have a decent qb already and year after year there are holes to fill that are bigger issues than replacing your average QB.

Otherwise known as QB purgatory. It may not work out any better for them but I give the Eagles credit for realizing tying to build a team around Bradford is akin to just spinning your tires in the mud.

Otherwise known as QB purgatory. It may not work out any better for them but I give the Eagles credit for realizing tying to build a team around Bradford is akin to just spinning your tires in the mud.

Tannehill >>>>>>> Bradford.

I think you're the only one on the forums who believes Tannehill belongs with this group.

1. Aaron Rodgers QB / Green Bay Packers

2. Tom Brady QB / New England Patriots

3. Ben Roethlisberger QB / Pittsburgh Steelers

4. Cam Newton QB / Carolina Panthers

5. Carson Palmer QB / Arizona Cardinals

6. Drew Brees QB / New Orleans Saints

7. Andrew Luck QB / Indianapolis Colts

8. Russell Wilson QB / Seattle Seahawks

9. Philip Rivers QB / San Diego Chargers

10. Eli Manning QB / New York Giants

11. Tony Romo QB / Dallas Cowboys

No he isn't.

The only ones that I wouldn't throw him in with at this point would be Rodgers, Brees, Brady and Ben. Every other QB on that list would be a serious competition with RT.

Back
Top Bottom