Prisco's Top 100 players: Ranking all 32 NFL starting quarterbacks | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prisco's Top 100 players: Ranking all 32 NFL starting quarterbacks

Why did you bring up James, Albert and Pouncey then?

WelldocumentedSecondaryGalapagostortoise-size_restricted.gif

Pretty sure he had his answer, which is why he wanted to draft Carr in the first round.

Well . . . that is what we have to find out. It is true that nobody is really giving Joe Philbin the benefit of the doubt in regards to his handling of Ryan Tannehill . . . . but if he really wanted Carr, he should of let this kid drown if he can't handle running an offense.

Well . . . that is what we have to find out. It is true that nobody is really giving Joe Philbin the benefit of the doubt in regards to his handling of Ryan Tannehill . . . . but if he really wanted Carr, he should of let this kid drown if he can't handle running an offense.

Even at the risk of losing his job?

With a healthy oline, Tannehill would be competing with QB's 11-15 on this list.

1. Aaron Rodgers QB / Green Bay Packers

2. Tom Brady QB / New England Patriots (Only because of age, and this is a big maybe)

3. Ben Roethlisberger QB / Pittsburgh Steelers

4. Cam Newton QB / Carolina Panthers

5. Carson Palmer QB / Arizona Cardinals

6. Drew Brees QB / New Orleans Saints

7. Andrew Luck QB / Indianapolis Colts

8. Russell Wilson QB / Seattle Seahawks

9. Philip Rivers QB / San Diego Chargers

10. Eli Manning QB / New York Giants

11. Tony Romo QB / Dallas Cowboys

12. Matt Ryan QB / Atlanta Falcons

13. Andy Dalton QB / Cincinnati Bengals

14. Blake Bortles QB / Jacksonville Jaguars

15. Joe Flacco QB / Baltimore Ravens

16. Matthew Stafford QB / Detroit Lions

17. Derek Carr QB / Oakland Raiders

18. Jameis Winston QB / Tampa Bay Buccaneers

19. Jay Cutler QB / Chicago Bears

20. Alex Smith QB / Kansas City Chiefs

21. Ryan Tannehill QB / Miami Dolphins

22. Kirk Cousins QB / Washington Redskins

23. Teddy Bridgewater QB / Minnesota Vikings

24. Marcus Mariota QB / Tennessee Titans

25. Brock Osweiler QB / Houston Texans

26. Tyrod Taylor QB / Buffalo Bills

27. Sam Bradford QB / Philadelphia Eagles

28. Mark Sanchez QB / Denver Broncos

29. Geno Smith QB / New York Jets

30. Robert Griffin III QB / Cleveland Browns

31. Blaine Gabbert/Colin Kaepernick QB / San Francisco 49ers

32. Jared Goff QB / Los Angeles Rams

With a better O-line, these names in bold are QBs I believe Tannehill could/should be better then...Obviously I don't think Ryan will better then all those QBs, but Ryan has the skill to be as good or better then all those QBs in bold.

Instead of dishing out infractions and warnings for derailing a thread, this thread will now reside in the general NFL forum. This way all QBs can be debated.

With a better O-line, these names in bold are QBs I believe Tannehill could/should be better then...Obviously I don't think Ryan will better then all those QBs, but Ryan has the skill to be as good or better then all those QBs in bold.

oh boy, that's quite a list. Just one question, how is he as good/could be better/should be better than Tom Brady who is arguably the best QB of all time but he is not as good/shouldn't be better/couldn't be better than Philip Rivers who is arguably one of the most overrated QBs in history?

well he lost his job anyway so in hindsight, yes

Allowing a QB to fail because you want another signal caller is more criminal than anything Philbin did in Miami.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

oh boy, that's quite a list. Just one question, how is he as good/could be better/should be better than Tom Brady who is arguably the best QB of all time but he is not as good/shouldn't be better/couldn't be better than Philip Rivers who is arguably one of the most overrated QBs in history?

Because Dolphins #1.

Allowing a QB to fail because you want another signal caller is more criminal than anything Philbin did in Miami.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Because Dolphins #1.

he did allow a qb to fail. he allowed tannehill to be abused to the point of leading the NFL in total sacks and liters of bloody piss.

if he "wanted carr" so bad, then he should have drafted him. not come out of the tannehill closet after the fact in an attempt to redeem himself and put down the qb of a team he no longer coaches.

he did allow a qb to fail. he allowed tannehill to be abused to the point of leading the NFL in total sacks and liters of bloody piss.

if he "wanted carr" so bad, then he should have drafted him. not come out of the tannehill closet after the fact in an attempt to redeem himself and put down the qb of a team he no longer coaches.

Did he have the authority to draft Carr?

And I highly doubt he purposely let Tannehill fail. It wouldn't be in his best interest. 4 years in this league and its always someone elses fault but Ryan. It gets old. I'm expecting Miami to be in the QB market after this season.

This is a joke right?

Eagles have a different situation than the Dolphins. They are completely starting new and needed badly to inject some excitement into the fan base there by drafting Wents. Dolphins did all that promoting with the new jerseys and Tannehill as the future. They don't want to give up on him. And in my opinion, the only way you replace Tannehill is if there is a major upgrade available at QB. None of the QBs in that draft IMO were huge upgrades over RT.

The difference is that Miami wants Tannehill and Philly wants to replace Bradford.

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Why did you bring up James, Albert and Pouncey then?

Because their play is universally considered good to great.

Pretty sure he had his answer, which is why he wanted to draft Carr in the first round.

And as a result, he is back as OL coach, where he belongs.

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Carr hasn't proven to be any different that Tannehill.

Hasn't sniffed a winning record..

Don't you know that the #QBissolelyresponsbleforlosses only applies to Tannehill?

Back
Top Bottom