Prisco's Top 100 players: Ranking all 32 NFL starting quarterbacks | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prisco's Top 100 players: Ranking all 32 NFL starting quarterbacks

Allowing a QB to fail because you want another signal caller is more criminal than anything Philbin did in Miami.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

Because Dolphins #1.

Please explain the grand conspiracy to prop up Tannehill. Who is behind it and why? Clearly some nefarious schemes are at work. Someone has orchestrated the unfair sacking of GMs, coaches, and players, all to deflect blame for the player solely responsible for the team's troubles. Please explain to us that are not "in the know", who is doing this?

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

I also agree. However, BOTH parties were pretty incompetent.

I agree. I didn't mean to leave Lazor out.

Please explain the grand conspiracy to prop up Tannehill. Who is behind it and why? Clearly some nefarious schemes are at work. Someone has orchestrated the unfair sacking of GMs, coaches, and players, all to deflect blame for the player solely responsible for the team's troubles. Please explain to us that are not "in the know", who is doing this?

There is no conspiracy. Just a fairly vocal group who are collectively butt hurt when anyone insinuates that their mediocre QB isn't the answer for this team. The people that are "in the know" see the situation for what it is.

I agree. I didn't mean to leave Lazor out.

Lazor played QB for the team last year?

There is no conspiracy. Just a fairly vocal group who are collectively butt hurt when anyone insinuates that their mediocre QB isn't the answer for this team. The people that are "in the know" see the situation for what it is.

Until the team agrees with you, you are officially WRONG.

Lazor played QB for the team last year?

No he was playing the part of the albatross.

The beautiful thing about this whole Tannehill debate is that we will finally know who has been wrong and who has been right at the end of the season. No more excuses.

If I've been wrong about Tannehill and he does play at an elite level then every Dolfan wins. No more searching for Marino's heir.

Until the team agrees with you, you are officially WRONG.

Yes, because the team obviously disagrees with me since they didn't give up the farm to draft Carson Wentz. Logic fail 101.

No he was playing the part of the albatross.

And he was justifiably let go. If only Miami had a legitimate option to go for the trifecta.

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

The beautiful thing about this whole Tannehill debate is that we will finally know who has been wrong and who has been right at the end of the season. No more excuses.

I would be more than ecstatic if Tannehill propels this team over the hump and becomes relevant again. I have absolutely no issue admitting that since I have no fear of being wrong.

Can the other party admit that he was a failure when the inevitable happens? Or will we see more excuses as to why it didn't work?

Taking bets on the latter now.

really? what is he exactly? be specific

I think he is average. I put him 15th best QB in the league. Is being average bad?

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Why does it need to be elite?

OK above average will be good enough for me. Top 12 stuff and I'd be happy with RT.

Yes, because the team obviously disagrees with me since they didn't give up the farm to draft Carson Wentz. Logic fail 101.

You believe that Tannehill shouldn't be the team's starting QB. The team (obviously) disagrees (since, well, he IS the starting QB).

And he was justifiably let go. If only Miami had a legitimate option to go for the trifecta

Keep back tracking from claiming that finding a replacement was impossible...... right after Philly did what Miami could have done..... speaking of logic fails.....

I would be more than ecstatic if Tannehill propels this team over the hump and becomes relevant again. I have absolutely no issue admitting that since I have no fear of being wrong.

Can the other party admit that he was a failure when the inevitable happens? Or will we see more excuses as to why it didn't work?

Taking bets on the latter now.

And I'll be taking bets on the haters claiming the success is due to everything except Tannehill.

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

OK above average will be good enough for me. Top 12 stuff and I'd be happy with RT.

Fair enough.

There are many reasons Dolphins haven't moved on from RT. One reason is, it's very hard to find a real good QB when you have a decent qb already and year after year there are holes to fill that are bigger issues than replacing your average QB.

Well I gave two reasons lol. One is it's real hard to find a great QB and the other is the team has bigger holes to fill other than the QB.

There are many reasons Dolphins haven't moved on from RT. One reason is, it's very hard to find a real good QB when you have a decent qb already and year after year there are holes to fill that are bigger issues than replacing your average QB.

Several people on this site claim Tannehill is incompetent. Shouldn't be hard to replace an incompetent QB.

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Well I gave two reasons lol. One is it's real hard to find a great QB and the other is the team has bigger holes to fill other than the QB.

I would LOVE for Tannehill to be the team's biggest problem. I can't even imagine how good that team would be.

Several people on this site claim Tannehill is incompetent. Shouldn't be hard to replace an incompetent QB.

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

I would LOVE for Tannehill to be the team's biggest problem. I can't even imagine how good that team would be.

We'll find out if RT is the problem at the end of the season.

Back
Top Bottom