QB position. Good news, bad news kinda thing | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB position. Good news, bad news kinda thing

if we spend anything more than a #6 for a one year band-aid, i'll be pissed.

lets just forget green, have culpepper run the show for a year, and hope he plays well enough that we can get a draft pick for him next offseason.

:yeahthat:

We have serviceable Qb's in Daunte and Cleo. if things get bad we can put Beck to work early. Why are we giving up a draft pick for green? Our defense is aging and I think we're going to need those picks to look towards the future.

Booker is the best receiver on the team right now...maybe not the most talented, but the most productive. Trading him straight up for Trent Green as you implied would be a bad move. I'd rather give up a late draft pick than Booker, and if the Chiefs want more than that, well screw em.
Since Booker has joined the Phins:

MB - 2071 yards, 10 TDs. (690 yards, 3.3 TD average)
CC - 2693 yards, 22 TDs. (897 yards, 7.3 TD average)

I wholeheartedly agree, booker is much more productive.

Since Booker has joined the Phins:

MB - 2071 yards, 10 TDs. (690 yards, 3.3 TD average)
CC - 2693 yards, 22 TDs. (897 yards, 7.3 TD average)

I wholeheartedly agree, booker is much more productive.

Alright, you got me. It just doesn't seem that way. Probably because Chambers should be putting up twice the numbers he is right now.

I wouldn't trade Booker and a pick for Trent Green. We should not throw away players for a guy that has 2 years remaining in the tank at best. I would love it if the team acquired Green at a fair price but I would only throw in Booker if they threw in a pick. I say we stick to trading a 6th for Green or waiting until he is released. We could trade Booker for 5th or possibly a 4th to another team.

that is so lame, Greene welcomes the challenge, when are our head coach and our so called GM going to realize that who ever they draft in the fourth round next year would never be able to compete with Trent Greene.This is why we will never get in the playoffs until we have a GM that realizes u have to pay the price to get great players.Why do u think New England wins .Think about it.
Trent Green is no longer a great player. We should not give up a 4th rd pick to a guy who says he will play for a team next year and a guy in whom no other team has shown interest. We can wait until Green gets cut or trade a 6th for him. I would love to see the team acquire Green but he is no longer a great player.

Back
Top Bottom