QB's in the Draft | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB's in the Draft

so does anyone have opinions on the later round guys like Newman, Montez, Mond, Cookus, Neal, Ehlingre, Lawerke, Costello? I saw Costello play once and wasnt too impressed, but maybe it was just a bad game

Last edited:
His coach says he never even had a thought about suspending him from tonight's game.

He knows the whole thing was bullsh-t.

so does anyone have opinions on the later round guys like Newman, Montez, Mond, Cookus, Neal, Ehlingre, Lawerke, Costello? I saw Costello play once and wasnt too impressed, but maybe it was just a bad game
Keep an eye in ehlinger. Hes only a junior and im not sure he declares. 6'3 230lb. Plays for Texas. He is my dark horse qb.
With NFL offenses changing the way they are his pocket awareness and ability to extend plays is intriguing. Solid arm.

I just watched highlights of Jacob Eason, and watched his game verse Oregon and I was very impressed. He looks good when his receivers are open. I'd be worried if the Pats drafted him. Kind of shocked he isnt going in Round 1

Keep an eye in ehlinger. Hes only a junior and im not sure he declares. 6'3 230lb. Plays for Texas. He is my dark horse qb.
With NFL offenses changing the way they are his pocket awareness and ability to extend plays is intriguing. Solid arm.
I honestly feel if we take a QB it’s going to be someone like this, that no one is mocking or predicting regularly.

I honestly feel if we take a QB it’s going to be someone like this, that no one is mocking or predicting regularly.
Very possible. I've been saying for awhile there are a handful of qbs in this draft that can run our offense. I don't think we need to target one and only one.

I just watched highlights of Jacob Eason, and watched his game verse Oregon and I was very impressed. He looks good when his receivers are open. I'd be worried if the Pats drafted him. Kind of shocked he isnt going in Round 1
6'6 225 he has the physical stature. He and ehlinger are juniors. I'm not sure if they declare. I would take either with 3b if there. Even if we grab a qb in the 1st.

I can tell ya that if tua gets the green light on that hip I’m sprinting the card up top 5 hell im probably gonna move to 2 for him.

that much I know. I think he’s just another level. Yep it’s a health risk and I wonder if he can take consistent contact that pro football produces but I’m still sprinting that card to the table.
I agree. But I also think a team that takes Tua isn't looking necessarily for that 10-15 year starter. I think it's more short-term.

I watched highlights of Love and some late round guys, and Nate Stanley of Iowa stood out, looked pretty good.

Lawerke loooks like he stares down the receiver too much. Montez looks like a leader, great at running, but a little inconsistent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom