QB's in the Draft | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB's in the Draft

He’s got the frame and build but I think the athlete is a little over rated. I don’t think he has the short area/quick twitch athlete in him that is giving the NFL fits at the moment. Granted I didn’t see Josh Allen coming out and running w/ success the way he has been either.

too much experience and not enough growth from Herbert imo. The arm is incredible but so was drew locks and they both fail to impress me in a second area. Herbert mental makeup is screaming Trubisky to me and I can’t shake it

I think he’s every bit the legit athlete but lacks instincts in some regards. That’s how I think he’s gonna test too. Elite athlete but doesn’t always translate on the field as a result

Well tua would be rpo heavy so that’s not pre snap and progression read either. That’s what the browns have gone to this year cause baker mayfield isn’t making secondary reads with any consistency.

I’m just sayin.

they got a league leading rusher and they still can’t hide it.

agreed but tua won’t take as much grooming as Jordan love will to be a starting QB in the NFL. Specifically if you want to implement this offense

agreed but tua won’t take as much grooming as Jordan love will to be a starting QB in the NFL. Specifically if you want to implement this offense

I don’t doubt that but he might be ready to start by the time tuas healthy too lol

in terms of offense fit I don’t really see it. But they could pivot to something else too

I think he’s every bit the legit athlete but lacks instincts in some regards. That’s how I think he’s gonna test too. Elite athlete but doesn’t always translate on the field as a result

I don’t do this for a living but there’s certain QB prospects I just tend to wanna give up on a little bit. I haven’t quite hit that point w/ Herbert but I believe my 1a is too rich. I don’t think hehas it upstairs.

not that Jordan love is a sold product but he’s the mobile and gifted arm prospect I’m willing to take a chance on. Herbert I have too many doubts

I don’t do this for a living but there’s certain QB prospects I just tend to wanna give up on a little bit. I haven’t quite hit that point w/ Herbert but I believe my 1a is too rich. I don’t think hehas it upstairs.

not that Jordan love is a sold product but he’s the mobile and gifted arm prospect I’m willing to take a chance on. Herbert I have too many doubts
I take hurt over love for a mobile qb with an arm

What he has upstairs is for the staff to figure out. We don’t have that access. There’s reason for pause on tape with some things. But those tools they don’t sit around. Someone says they can fix it.

and again to limit the downside I’m pivoting to a pistol based offense as the primary with Herbert. Pistol and likely zone read with some spread concepts etc.

Reactions: A1.
I don’t doubt that but he might be ready to start by the time tuas healthy too lol

in terms of offense fit I don’t really see it. But they could pivot to something else too

that’s another thing. I’m totally comfortableand prepared to sit tua for a year as well.

So good point. Whether I go tua or Jordan love I’m content w/ waiting till 2021.

it’s still tua >Jordan love

I take hurt over love for a mobile qb with an arm

hurts isn’t near as mobile as Lamar Jackson

the better comp for hurts is honestly josh Allen. Limit thepassing volume by design

they aren’t by design limiting lamars passing volume he just has the goods to take off whenever he wants to and do something special w/ it.

hurts is no where near the mobile threat that Lamar is. He’s honestly closer to ehlinger out of Texas who no one is even thinking about

What he has upstairs is for the staff to figure out. We don’t have that access. There’s reason for pause on tape with some things. But those tools they don’t sit around. Someone says they can fix it.

and again to limit the downside I’m pivoting to a pistol based offense as the primary with Herbert. Pistol and likely zone read with some spread concepts etc.

very similar to Chicago w/ Trubisky.

Hard pass on hurts. Hard as in hell no.

on another note looks like jordan love is going to the senior bowl. He must be a redshirt junior or something.

Herbert and burrow have been invited doesn’t sound like Fromm has.

hurts isn’t near as mobile as Lamar Jackson

the better comp for hurts is honestly josh Allen. Limit thepassing volume by design

they aren’t by design limiting lamars passing volume he just has the goods to take off whenever he wants to and do something special w/ it.

hurts is no where near the mobile threat that Lamar is. He’s honestly closer to ehlinger out of Texas who no one is even thinking about
I never compared hurt to Lamar. If you check out my post history I don't do player comps.
What I will state, hurt is by far a better prospect right now than love. I think hurt will go late 1st. My fear is he goes to NE.

I don’t think instincts is trubiskys problem at all. I think processing the field is

Great point. I sense they both struggle w/ both and that’s why they remind me of each other. Confidence mentally.

Hard pass on hurts. Hard as in hell no.

on another note looks like jordan love is going to the senior bowl. He must be a redshirt junior or something.

Herbert and burrow have been invited doesn’t sound like Fromm has.
Hoops who are your top 5 qbs in order

Hoops who are your top 5 qbs in order

It depends on what we are gonna run. And I really believe that directly impacts success at the qb position especially in non pre snap/progression read ones.

which the league keeps pivoting away from despite being the gold standard

Reactions: MD
Back
Top Bottom