Quenton Nelson | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quenton Nelson

Definitely nobody to reach on, but depending how the board falls I have no issues upgrading on the OL. There are other spots I prefer to address but come pick 11 and he is your top guy . . . You take him.

I never really bought into the absolute BPA idea. I believe you should draft the player that improves your team the most. The BPA doesn't always improve your team the most. I think there are teams where a top OG prospect could significantly improve the function of the OL, I just don't think we are one of them. Even if you went BPA, Nelson looks to me like he should be somewhere in the 15 to 20 range of BPA in this draft.

I don't hate Larsen at LG. We have some young guys we're developing. With Landry possibly leaving, no TE and all the holes on defense no way I draft o-line before the 4th unless James leaves and I would rather someone with tackle potential even if he started at OG.

The awareness shown at 2:15 of this video has me completely sold on this guy!

I know this place would blow up in anger, but draft Nelson in the 1st round and Will Hernandez in the 2nd never have to address the interior of the o-line for the next decade. Those two guards would also allow Pouncey to just focus on his duties and not be required to help the guards as much. Even if you replace Pouncey you could put just about anybody at center with those guards. Tannhill with Drake, a 2nd running back, a receiving corp of Landry, Parker, Stills and Grant and the offense will create nightmares. Find a seem threat tightend and Miami would put up 25 points almost every week.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom