Question about premium membership | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question about premium membership

WharfRat said:
great way to show your superior vocabulary. :wink:

I never claimed to have superior vocabulary to anyone, I just said I think you could use some help in that arena. If you see that as a direct insult, or if it somehow makes you feel inferior, that's your problem, not mine.....

I responded to the areas of your response that I felt were important. All that other garbage{BLAH}, is meaningless in my opinion. That's why I didn't have a response...

I'll assume this means that you have no reasonable retort, thereby acknowledging acceptance and compliance, and consider this little episode closed.

There was nothing there worth retorting to. It's closed, and I'm done questioning it publically. Have a nice day...

PHINZ RULE!!!

inFINSible said:
I would campaign for you which would virtually guarantee your acceptance but, my old beat up car isn't running too well and it would be too hard for me to get around, passing out flyers, staging rallies, shaking hands...etc etc... I really need a new car but I don't know where I'll ever find the money to get one....*sigh*

Hmm...New Car for infins and I get a premium member logo. Not a bad deal. PM me your address and I'll send one to you :wink: You didn't specify size or style did you? :tongue: (You want a micro-machine or matchbox?)

FinFrenzy said:
Hmm...New Car for infins and I get a premium member logo. Not a bad deal. PM me your address and I'll send one to you :wink: You didn't specify size or style did you? :tongue: (You want a micro-machine or matchbox?)
:lol:

I've always liked the rims on a matchbox car...

BLITZKRIEG said:
I hope I'm not the only one who see's what's really going on here.....

This VIP Forum / Premium Membership is nothing but a modified version of a high school click. It a great way alienating the "every day average members", to those who are all of a sudden "VIP / Premium Superior".....

Maybe some of you can't see it, but I do. I've noticed most VIP / Premium members here no longer care what anyone below them states. If you're not a VIP, you're not worthy of being taken seriously anymore. The VIP's have their own little club{click}, and like a new-born chicken, if you look or sound different than the others, you're not welcome in their club....
PHINZ RULE!!!

I don't know about all that in the VIP forum BK. I joined the VIP forum for the simple reason of reading some post from posters I enjoy. As by my signup date and # of posts I am more of a poster during the offseason and lurker during the season. The VIP forum doesn't have 30 different guys starting different threads about Madden like trades going on among other things.

I do however feel Premium Members should be given on how long you've been a member.

I do have a question for the mod.....Why do some people have donator logos and some don't?

BLITZKRIEG said:
I never claimed to have superior vocabulary to anyone, I just said I think you could use some help in that arena. If you see that as a direct insult, or if it somehow makes you feel inferior, that's your problem, not mine.....

I responded to the areas of your response that I felt were important. All that other garbage{BLAH}, is meaningless in my opinion. That's why I didn't have a response...

There was nothing there worth retorting to. It's closed, and I'm done questioning it publically. Have a nice day...

PHINZ RULE!!!

No...not a veiled insult at all right? you're completely innocent...
Personally, I have no lack of confidence in my conversational ability at all, however, when someone says I need work in that area, one would think that said person considers himself superior enough to even make that determination.
Anyway, as for "all that other garbage", those are actually words to live by for you. If you don't adhere to the rules, you'll quickly find yourself without the privilege to post. I suspect the real reason you care not to reply, is because you're finding it hard to refute the logic contained therein.
My day is great so far, I only hope yours proves to be similar in nature.

FinFrenzy said:
I don't know about all that in the VIP forum BK. I joined the VIP forum for the simple reason of reading some post from posters I enjoy. As by my signup date and # of posts I am more of a poster during the offseason and lurker during the season. The VIP forum doesn't have 30 different guys starting different threads about Madden like trades going on among other things.

I do however feel Premium Members should be given on how long you've been a member.

I do have a question for the mod.....Why do some people have donator logos and some don't?
Some people have donated money other than VIP memberships cost....and some....the Super Donators have donated a LOT more.

FinFrenzy said:

The Donator badges are for dollar contributions for anything other than a membership...in other words, if you send in $20 for the heck of it, you're a donator; if you re-up your VIP membership when it's due, while it IS appreciated, it really isn't a contribution that qualifies you for a Donator badge. Unless you add something extra along with your renwal $...then you'd qualify.

:D

NaboCane said:
The Donator badges are for dollar contributions for anything other than a membership...in other words, if you send in $20 for the heck of it, you're a donator; if you re-up your VIP membership when it's due, while it IS appreciated, it really isn't a contribution that qualifies you for a Donator badge. Unless you add something extra along with your renwal $...then you'd qualify.

:D

Hmm doesn't make sense maybe I was just overlooked or kicked in the ribs, stepped on and left for dead. :wink: I think I'll go with the overlooked part. No big deal just wondering.

The same day I sent my membership I also donated $50 and several months ago I sent 100 or 200.

FinFrenzy said:
Hmm doesn't make sense maybe I was just overlooked or kicked in the ribs, stepped on and left for dead. :wink: I think I'll go with the overlooked part. No big deal just wondering.

The same day I sent my membership I also donated $50 and several months ago I sent 100 or 200.

I'll hook you up now...
Trust me, it was an oversight. :wink:

WharfRat said:
I'll hook you up now...
Trust me, it was an oversight. :wink:

:cooldude: It just had me thinking My God those guys with badges must be some donating like crazy.

WharfRat said:
Personally, I have no lack of confidence in my conversational ability at all,

If that were in fact the case, my words of "vocabulary advice" that I made to you would have gone in one ear and out the other. Why would someone with such high confidence in their vocab skills{as you're claiming to have} have an issue with someone questioning it???....

Sure doesn't sound like confidence to me....

when someone says I need work in that area, one would think that said person considers himself superior enough to even make that determination.

There's no definition for the word "methinks". In other words, it doesn't even exist. It's a way of shortcutting, or using a slang-term. In my opinion, slang = poor vocabulary. I didn't claim anywhere that my vocabulary is superior to anyone's here, including yours....

Anyway, as for "all that other garbage", those are actually words to live by for you. I suspect the real reason you care not to reply, is because you're finding it hard to refute the logic contained therein.

There was no logic therein. It was all just mindless rambling of yours in attempt to further defend / make excuses for the way the system is set up. Better description : YAWN....

I don't have anything to say about the system other than I think it sucks. What else do you want, that's about as cut and dry / up front and direct as I know how to be. That's my retort that you're waiting for.....

You obviously support the way things are set up around here, and that's fine, I just happen to disagree, along with most of the people who are feeling the effects of it. It's already too late to stop as well, the conception of the VIP Forum will ultimately segregate the members of this board, and before long you'll have an all out war between the two sides....

Most VIP's don't get along with us bottom feeders down here, and vice versa. I just hope the people in charge have a great solution once all hell breaks loose between the two sides. It could be complete anarchy!, twenty years of darkness!, fire and brimstone!, cats and dogs living together!, MASS HYSTERIA!!!!.....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Rocky Raccoon said:
me thinks we need a section called "The Whinery" for people like Blitz

LOL!!!....

I'm cool with that, as long as they throw in "The Kiddie Pool Forum" for members under the legal drinking age...

PHINZ RULE!!!

Back
Top Bottom