Quinn falls to #9 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quinn falls to #9

Browns and Vikes would snap him up in a heartbeat, no way he gets past either team. IF he did, I would take him.

Minny drafted a QB last year and he showed signs. They need WRs that can play consistantly. And dont forget they have lost the D coach. They will want to back that up with talent on d.

Browns grab a RB, they said they are sick of getting screwed on 1st round QBs. Watch them grab a proven veteran. Maybe Joey....:sidelol:

Its highly unlikely but there is a possibility of it happening.. his stock has fell a little due to his performance in the Sugar Bowl and may fall some more as he will not play in the senior bowl...So with that in mind, heres a possibility

Oakland- Russel OBVIOUSLY

Detroit-Joe Thomas-I have a feeling they go with him bc Kevin Jones is injured, may not be available for start of next year and their oline was the worst in the nfl. They COULD go running back depending on the severity of Jones injury, just dont know if they want to gamble on Peterson.

Cleveland-Adrian Peterson or Alan Branch. They need DTs and a premier back. Their running back is Reuben Droughns?! come on

Tampa-Calvin Johnson, I think that ones easy..Signed their Qb, now they give him weapons.. plus they go with BPA when they have many needs (Calvin Johnson is either first or second on most NFL boards)

Arizona-Gaines Adams or even Omobi Okoye- surprise pick of the draft if he has good predraft numbers

Houston- Marshall Lynch. Ive read from sources that they will stick with Carr ONE MORE YEAR to see how Carr has developed in Kubiak's system.

Minnesota- Jamaal Anderson. Ive read and her from insane Vike Fans that Childress thinks highly of Tarvaris Jackson and will not go QB and wont go WR in the 1st round. They desperately need pass rushers.

Miami-Brady Quinn :)

Now in the case that this draft did occur and Miami was on the clock.. Who would be in favor to take Quinn, or what are the other choices.. I personally feel that the type of coach Cam is, he would never pass on a QB with such an NFL cerebral pocket passer-type like Quinn.
Yeah, dude, realistically, you have to understand that just because our team has been run by ******s since Shula's departure does not mean that OTHER teams will not keep the value of a QB in mind. No way Quinn makes it past the Vikes or the Browns. If we want him, we are gonna have to pay for him. I agree though, if it were me, I would trade down to get him. We will see what Cam has in store for us. I am pretty excited about it.

Some day hopefully the Phins will draft a franchise QB instead of relying on other teams castoffs/injured/2nd string/over the hill leftovers hoping that one day we will get lucky and find a good starter to lead the offense. Remember Spielman's famous formula he used to find Feely?

Yeah, dude, realistically, you have to understand that just because our team has been run by ******s since Shula's departure does not mean that OTHER teams will not keep the value of a QB in mind. No way Quinn makes it past the Vikes or the Browns. If we want him, we are gonna have to pay for him. I agree though, if it were me, I would trade down to get him. We will see what Cam has in store for us. I am pretty excited about it.

You are probably right, Didn't the Chargers take Eli Manning and then trade for Rivers? Nobody expected them to do that since they already had Brees.

I definitely understand what you're saying but we may get lucky this year and here's why. Many times team will not pass on a potential great QB like Quinn when those teams have older, unproven QBs but if you look at the teams before the Fins in the draft, those teams all have YOUNG potential quality QBs.
Oakland- already going QB
Detroit- They have an OLD QB, Kitna's 35 i believe which tells you that they would probably go Qb here but ironically I think they have other needs and probably go QB next year.
Cleveland- Charlie Frye is a third round investment and has only been in the league for 2 years. They have a below average Oline, and are just now starting to get offensive pieces together. I understand Frye is garbage, but he may still have potential but more importantly he's only been in the NFL for 2 years, and has only been a starter for one year.
Tampa- Chris Simms is very young as well. Simms just signed an extension so they will probably go elsewhere. They aslo have Gradkowski who they just
drafted.
Arizona- Leinart is young and has major potential.
Washington- Campbell, similar to Leinart in that theyre both young with major potential.
Minnesota- Tarvaris Jackson is a 2nd round talent drafted last year. Too much is invested in this guy to draft another QB. Plus they have Brooks Bollinger. Brad Childress has said this offseason he will make an open competiton for the two QBs. They may draft a QB in the later rounds.
Houston- The only team IMO that may draft Quinn if still available. However, I have read that Kubiak will give Carr one more year.. That doesnt mean they wouldnt draft Quinn, but maybe this team needs a veteran QB like Plummer to change things up. And I'll throw in they have career-backup Sage Rosenfels who, who knows, may do something this offseason to warrant a starting job.

Brady Quinn will be a great football player,

I want tedd ginn at no. 9

reggie nelson will be great

I wish somehow we could get polish power paul polusky from penn state

I definitely understand what you're saying but we may get lucky this year and here's why. Many times team will not pass on a potential great QB like Quinn when those teams have older, unproven QBs but if you look at the teams before the Fins in the draft, those teams all have YOUNG potential quality QBs.
Detroit- They have an OLD QB, Kitna's 35 i believe which tells you that they would probably go Qb here but ironically I think they have other needs and probably go QB next year.
Cleveland- Charlie Frye is a third round investment and has only been in the league for 2 years. They have a below average Oline, and are just now starting to get offensive pieces together. I understand Frye is garbage, but he may still have potential but more importantly he's only been in the NFL for 2 years, and has only been a starter for one year.
Tampa- Chris Simms is very young as well. Simms just signed an extension so they will probably go elsewhere. They aslo have Gradkowski who they just
drafted.
Washington- Campbell, similar to Leinart in that theyre both young with major potential.
Minnesota- Tarvaris Jackson is a 2nd round talent drafted last year. Too much is invested in this guy to draft another QB. Plus they have Brooks Bollinger. Brad Childress has said this offseason he will make an open competiton for the two QBs. They may draft a QB in the later rounds.
Houston- The only team IMO that may draft Quinn if still available. However, I have read that Kubiak will give Carr one more year.. That doesnt mean they wouldnt draft Quinn, but maybe this team needs a veteran QB like Plummer to change things up. And I'll throw in they have career-backup Sage Rosenfels who, who knows, may do something this offseason to warrant a starting job.
good post and makes me believe somebody really suprising is gonna fall to us at no. 9

There is no way in hell Quinn falls past the Lions.

They have NOTHING at quarterback. Jon Kitna is nothing but a stop gap. They need to give their fans hope for the future. The Harrington disaster is far enough in the past for them to take a chance on another quarterback that high.

If Millen passes on Quinn (if he is there), Lions' season ticket holders should be at his front door with pitch forks and torches.

drafted.

It certainly does make things interesting. I wouldn't consider Frye garbage. He's doing a pretty fair job with that horrid OL. And considering their horrible run D, they may try to fix it in the draft first considering Crennel's a defensive-minded coach.

great post Chade adn its very posssible. THE HELL THOUGHT LEINART TEH MAN TO BE THE NEXT GREAT QB FALL TO 11 OR 9 OR WAHTEVRE IT WAS! I DIDNT EXPECT IT TO BE TAHT BAD.

They have NOTHING at quarterback. Jon Kitna is nothing but a stop gap. They need to give their fans hope for the future. The Harrington disaster is far enough in the past for them to take a chance on another quarterback that high.

If Millen passes on Quinn (if he is there), Lions' season ticket holders should be at his front door with pitch forks and torches.

There are still Lions season ticket holders? haha. :lol:

I think they've already begun to burn Millen in effigy anyways. But I guess maybe they might be happy with McCown, who's done ok as a starter, and Kitna. They've got real gaping holes elsewhere too.

It very well may happen!! READ THIS!!!

If this happens JaMarcus or Brady ( Brady hopefully) will be available.

Raiders | Team interested in Vick?
Mon, 22 Jan 2007 14:35:58 -0800
<A href="http://www.kffl.com/link/189">FOXSports.com reports the Oakland Raiders are preparing to make a run at Atlanta Falcons QB Michael Vick, according to NFL sources. The Raiders would possibly package WR Randy Moss, WR Jerry Porter and the No. 1 overall pick in the 2007 NFL Draft in exchange for Vick and the Falcons' first-round pick, which is No. 10 overall.

:pray: Please, please, please!! I would love to see the raiders continue to suck!

I think you just answered why they may pass on a QB - Matt Millen:lol: That and the fact that the coach said Kitna is their starter next year:lol:

Back
Top Bottom