Quite Frankly Commercial | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quite Frankly Commercial

GridIronKing34

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the Quite Frankly commercial where they're bragging up the Patriots on how their a dynasty. Saying how they won 3 Super Bowls out of 4 Years, and the win streak, and all that. Well, I believe that it's for ESPN and this guy Stephen Smith is running it. Well it was all good until they brought up Mr Tom Brady... And well, needless to say, the guy said, "Tom Brady... And quite frankly, that's all they need" I don't know about you but well, that kinda ticked me off. So flame away about it, I'm just curious if anyone else has seen the commercial. And sorry if this was already posted...

GridIronKing34 said:
Has anyone seen the Quite Frankly commercial where they're bragging up the Patriots on how their a dynasty. Saying how they won 3 Super Bowls out of 4 Years, and the win streak, and all that. Well, I believe that it's for ESPN and this guy Stephen Smith is running it. Well it was all good until they brought up Mr Tom Brady... And well, needless to say, the guy said, "Tom Brady... And quite frankly, that's all they need" I don't know about you but well, that kinda ticked me off. So flame away about it, I'm just curious if anyone else has seen the commercial. And sorry if this was already posted...

Yes I have seen that commercial, and I hate it. In fact I had been thinking of posting this myself recently. Quite Frankly, after seeing that commercial I don't want to watch in the show.

Yeah, that one really works my nerves too. "Quite Frankly, Tom Brady can suck nuts."

I have seen the commercial, and quite frankly, I dont know why this guy is talking about football as he was a NBA analyst during the playoffs a few months ago. As for the patriots being buttered up by espn, thats gonna happen as long as the patriots continue to win.

Also, as you appear to be a mcr fan, if you havent already, listen to their first album as it is much better than their newer release

BizarroAndres said:
I have seen the commercial, and quite frankly, I dont know why this guy is talking about football as he was a NBA analyst during the playoffs a few months ago.

He has been an NBA analyst for ESPN for several years now, it was not just the playoffs. I saw it also and the first thing out of my mouth to my father sitting next to me was "What the hell is that guy talking about football for?"

The whole show looks stupid.

I can't believe ESPN has given Screamin A Smith a show of his own. Wait a minute. I can believe it, because ESPN is currently hurting for some good people to run their shows.

Watching this guy on TV is almost as bad as watching Michael Irvin doing an NFL Draft broadcast. Almost. Irvin almost made me not want to watch that draft.

Quite frankly, I really can't stand Stephen A. Smith. I cringe every time I hear that POS talk.

He is so annoying it sickens me. However, as much as I hate to say it, he makes some valid points about the Pats.

KB21 said:
I can't believe ESPN has given Screamin A Smith a show of his own. Wait a minute. I can believe it, because ESPN is currently hurting for some good people to run their shows.

Watching this guy on TV is almost as bad as watching Michael Irvin doing an NFL Draft broadcast. Almost. Irvin almost made me not want to watch that draft.

ha ha Screamin...lol. Truthfully Mr. Smith is way too ****y for me and its not even fun to watch. he always acts like he knows all. He is an NBA guy and should stick to that. I think thats so annoying and i think Tom Brady is very very over rated as their D is much better. SO quite frankly, i hope "Screamin" can shut the hell up and get his show canceled because i dont want to watch his stupid show :evil:

Quite frankly, this commercial bothered me not because it mentioned the Patriots, but because Stephen A. Smith is still on television. He has to be the most ignorant, idiotic 'analyst' in the history of sports.

GridIronKing34 said:

Yea, I HATE that commercial (even more than those stupid Fanta commercials: "wanna fanta? wanna wanna fanta?" GOD IT DRIVES ME INSANE) and I prolly wasn't gonna watch the show anyway because I hate that guy. He is a crappy anyalyst/sportswriter and seems to be extremely biased towards HIS favorite teams.

Back
Top Bottom