Quite Frankly Commercial | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quite Frankly Commercial

Anyone who believes that Brady was the one that won those Super Bowls for them, needs to go back and watch some tape.

Quite frankly, if it weren't for the kicker they wouldn't have gotten to two of them. :)

(and yes, the Jets know the pain of a bad kicker or at least one that can't kick under pressure)

BZ

That guy is so annoying. All he does is yell, as if that makes his point right. Yuck.

As far as putting this on the Pats... J-E-A-L-O-U-S-Y. :lol:

quite frankly, I'll be watching the Dolphins as much as I can. And quite frankly, who cares what Stepnen Smith has to say about football

Agent51 said:
Yea, I HATE that commercial (even more than those stupid Fanta commercials: "wanna fanta? wanna wanna fanta?" GOD IT DRIVES ME INSANE) and I prolly wasn't gonna watch the show anyway because I hate that guy. He is a crappy anyalyst/sportswriter and seems to be extremely biased towards HIS favorite teams.

Those Fanta commercials are way worse...

BwanaZulia said:
Anyone who believes that Brady was the one that won those Super Bowls for them, needs to go back and watch some tape.

Tom Brady in Super Bowl 38 was 32-of-48 for 354 yards, 3 touchdowns and an INT.

Last year, he was 23-of-33 for 236 yards and 2 TDs.

The guy's been very, very good in the last two Super Bowls.

Yeah, but what if they had the Jets' kicker in two of those Super Bowls?

BwanaZulia, I'm not trying to take a stab at the Jets. I'm just being blunt.

Quite frankly, Stephen A. Smith was hired to stir the pot.

Quite frankly, until someone, especially someone in this division, knocks New England off in the playoffs, we can't say that they're overhyped.

Quite frankly, could they have picked a title that isn't going to imitated as much as I have just in this post? It has the potential to get very annoying.

Silverphin said:
Yeah, but what if they had the Jets' kicker in two of those Super Bowls?

BwanaZulia, I'm not trying to take a stab at the Jets. I'm just being blunt.

Again, if they had Dougie (no longer the Jets kicker) for those three years they would have never made the Super Bowl and certainly wouldn't have won.

I think Tom Brady is a very good QB. He is smart, athletic and has ice water for blood. He also shows that he can play out the plan given to him. However, he is a very good product of a great system and that helps.

BZ

BwanaZulia said:
Again, if they had Dougie (no longer the Jets kicker) for those three years they would have never made the Super Bowl and certainly wouldn't have won.

I think Tom Brady is a very good QB. He is smart, athletic and has ice water for blood. He also shows that he can play out the plan given to him. However, he is a very good product of a great system and that helps.

BZ

That was the point of my last post.

BwanaZulia said:
That's such a cop out. Every QB plays in a system... Joe Montana, Michael Vick, Dan Marino... all played in a system that utilized their strengths.

Brady also has a fairly strong arm, he's an accurate passer, and he makes good decisions... those are the kinds of attributes that work in any system.

Gator Mike said:
That's such a cop out. Every QB plays in a system... Joe Montana, Michael Vick, Dan Marino... all played in a system that utilized their strengths.

Brady also has a fairly strong arm, he's an accurate passer, and he makes good decisions... those are the kinds of attributes that work in any system.

Gator, you can't blame him for thinking that, he still think it's '02. Plus, he doesn't watch all the Pats games like us. Anyone who watches them on a regular basis knows the truth, lol. His opinions, while I respect them are so far off base. Then again to BZ, no one in the history of football is better than Penny.

Personally, I love Stephen A. Smith and I'm going to watch it regardless of the Tom Brady reference. He's usually spot on during ESPN's Old Skool - Nu Skool and he's right about Tom Brady. Until a qb from the Dolphins shines like him, and I'm a HUGE dolphin fan, he's right.

Quite Frankly I'll never watch that show. He comes off as even more un-informed than Jim Rome does.

Back
Top Bottom