Quite Frankly Commercial | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quite Frankly Commercial

He's very informed. Knows what he's talking about. I think we all may be jealous that he's going to be talking about the Pats.

Dirtywater said:
Gator, you can't blame him for thinking that, he still think it's '02. Plus, he doesn't watch all the Pats games like us. Anyone who watches them on a regular basis knows the truth, lol. His opinions, while I respect them are so far off base. Then again to BZ, no one in the history of football is better than Penny.

I like Penny, but he too has his limitations. Chad is very smart, has great decision making, throw precise ball and can read coverage. He has been injured a few times and he also has not proven he can throw the deep ball for an entire season.

Every Patsie defends Brady like he their Dad, but the rest of the NFL sees his flaws. He is not a numbers guy. He gets the job done, but his numbers don't stack up to the some of the other QBs in the league. That is why 9 times out of 10 if you were asked if you would want Brady or Manning, people would take Manning.

Again, Brady is a great QB but he is an awesome system.

The point of the reply was that while Brady was MVP twice he would never have gotten to two of those wins without the kicker who also has ice water in the veins.

BZ

Back
Top Bottom