Quote about Saban by Belichick | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quote about Saban by Belichick

That's pretty high praise for Saban, I just hope he lives up to all this hype.

tmny99 said:
Saban and Belichick will have some good chess matches in the AFC for the next few years.

I was thinking about this the other day... B.B. is one of the best NFL coaches alive, and probably one of the best in NFL history. (That's difficult for me to say because for nearly 2 years I thought he was just lucky :smackhead )

Here we already have one GREAT coach in the AFC east(BB), and now we introduce another coach into the division that is apparently his equal... I think it's pretty exciting just as a football fan to think of the MONUMENTAL battles we can expect to see between these two coaching "Gurus", long time "friends", and now, arch rivals.

Did anyone else read that Bill B went into the Dolphins locker room after the Patriots game to talk with Saban?

I think that was highly unusual for the NFL. They really are good friends. I was hoping the camera would catch them shaking hands after the game, but they didn't broadcast it...

The fact that LSU is playing so well this year is really a testament to Saban as a recruiter. Someone commented on the TV last night that LSU beating UM is an indicator of his ability to recruit...

Maybe Nick will do us Miami-ans a favor and run across town to pay a visit to Larry Coker. He sure could use some of that guidance right now.

That is great to hear about developing coaches, I didnt know BB had some Saban guys.

Regan21286 said:
Interesting.

How nice, our current head coach managed to help our division rival build its winning team. Oh well, at least he's on our side now and can atone for helping make the Pats what they are by getting the Dolphins to the promised land. :)

That may be why he took the phin's job plus the money, but to see if he could overcome the challenge he help build in NE..he knows what they're stragety is, and how they work it...now he can go even futher with his own NFL team..doing some of the things he's been tinkering with to help Bill.

Back
Top Bottom