R&R Express | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

R&R Express

Are you tired of Ricky & Ronnie splitting carries?

• Total voters
Ronnie is a better back than Ricky Number one Ronnie is a bigger back and number 2 Ronnie has all the toold to make him a good back in the NFL but I still say lets split carries. If we do then defensice coordinators are going to go nuts.

I like the split.

1) It allows us to run the ball 30-40 times/game, without worrying about wearing down a RB (remember Cadillac Williams at the beginning of the year).

2) It allows our RBs to be fresh throughout the game, and punish a tired defense.

3) If one RB goes down with injury, the other RB can just pick up the slack without missing a beat.

Ronnie better get a handle on those fumbles or he will not continue to go forward in his development until he does.

2 Pistolz said:
Simple yes or no question. I, for one, am sick of it. Ronnie Brown is a better back right now in my eyes. The weight that Ricky lost makes a big difference in his game. The toughness isn't there like it used to be, and I am tired of watching the two split carries. Brown should get the majority, and Ricky should assume the backup roll. How do you guys feel?

Looks like Ricky gave Saban another reason to keep him around.

2 Pistolz said:
Simple yes or no question. I, for one, am sick of it. Ronnie Brown is a better back right now in my eyes. The weight that Ricky lost makes a big difference in his game. The toughness isn't there like it used to be, and I am tired of watching the two split carries. Brown should get the majority, and Ricky should assume the backup roll. How do you guys feel?

The second option "Yes, Ronnie should get the majority of the carries " is a bit specious, Ronnie already gets the majority of the carries.

You'd have to be a fool not to want this two in the backfield together.

LOVE the last choice!! And 3 people voted for it!!!

Probably Bills fans. :rofl3:

KuD said:
The second option "Yes, Ronnie should get the majority of the carries " is a bit specious, Ronnie already gets the majority of the carries.

You'd have to be a fool not to want this two in the backfield together.

Probably Bills fans. :rofl3:

:roflmao: Yep! They're afraid of the R&R next week! :evil:

Minor moves the piles much better than both Ricky and Ronnie and has much better vision than both too. I think its clear who the right choice is...

2 Pistolz said:

Ronnie should get majoriety of runs. 3 to 1 split with Ricky W.:evil::evil::evil:

Need to work on holding onto the ball:evil:

Saban's saving Ronnie for the years to come and showcasing Ricky for the offseason trades

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom