Ramsey not cooperating with roster management? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ramsey not cooperating with roster management?

Why because we lost Baker and Wilkins?

Well for starters Baker is no real loss as far as I’m concerned.

It’s going to get worse before it gets better and 2024 isn’t going to be the year we end our playoff win drought.

But if you are in a bind and ask a player to do that, he has the leverage to negotiate more guaranteed money. Does he not? There has to be an incentive. That's where the concept of "team" is not reality. These individuals are all separate corporate entities.

Exactly. I think that's where a lot of fans get into trouble, myself included, when talking about players at times... especially when it comes to contracts and money... the concept of a team and that mentality is unfortunately absent many times when it comes to the NFL level of football.

Not all. Ramsey is a freak athlete so when he looses his first step he is still a top end athlete. Also Ramsey will move to safety at some point. He has the size and physical play to move to safety. He played some safety in college as well. He has also talked about how he wants to eventually move to safety.

Just because X fell of a cliff, doesn't mean Ramsey will. X was a average athlete at CB in his prime, so it was easy to see in coming. Ramsey is a different animal from an athletic stand point.
I hope your right.

Back
Top Bottom