Ramsey Restructures Contract | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ramsey Restructures Contract

I guess it was unavoidable when we're this late in the game to get cap compliant. 🙄

I have such a deep disappointment in the Dolphins today.

All the players leaving, the cap issues, I just looked at ESPNs free agent top 100 tracker and realized about 1/4 the guys listed in the top 50 are our players. 😢

The future of the Dolphins looks about as bright as the darkest crevice in Ray's ass.

I guess it was unavoidable when we're this late in the game to get cap compliant. 🙄

All the players leaving, the cap issues, I just looked at ESPNs free agent top 100 tracker and realized about 1/4 the guys listed in the top 50 are our players. 😢

The future of the Dolphins looks about as bright as the darkest crevice in Ray's ass.
But Grier can't draft. So I've read here.

Maybe this is a dim question but if we aren't paying Hunt, Wilkins, AVG, and Brandon Jones, doesn't that allow for more cap space since we won't be paying them? Or were we over the cap not factoring in their salaries?

But Grier can't draft. So I've read here.
He isn't great at it but it makes it a hell of a lot worse when he can't resign any of the players he drafted becuase he ruined the salary cap going all in on two seasons that resulted in wildcard losses and zero division titles.

Maybe this is a dim question but if we aren't paying Hunt, Wilkins, AVG, and Brandon Jones, doesn't that allow for more cap space since we won't be paying them? Or were we over the cap not factoring in their salaries?
They were all FA. No salary for them this year

Grier's not going anywhere.
Grier is like a ghost or poltergeist that keeps haunting the castle until it’s demolished. No mortal will ever cast him out while the building is still standing.

Dude stop, if we paid those players, we’d screw ourselves even further. The right move was to let them go.

Back
Top Bottom