Ramsey Restructures Contract | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ramsey Restructures Contract

I guess it was unavoidable when we're this late in the game to get cap compliant. 🙄

I have such a deep disappointment in the Dolphins today.

All the players leaving, the cap issues, I just looked at ESPNs free agent top 100 tracker and realized about 1/4 the guys listed in the top 50 are our players. 😢

The future of the Dolphins looks about as bright as the darkest crevice in Ray's ass.

Peek-a-boo to you too. - LOL

I always wondered what you did if and when you pulled your head out of your ass. Now I know.

And all that time I thought it was my stool softener at work.
I guess maybe it was, after-all. - LOL

Grier has shown his plan. It's spend a ton on corners and pass rushers, make a big trade to entice the media and the fans and then ignore key important stuff like, do I have a solid Offensive line? Do I have enough depth to make up for the fact that 80% of my starters are made up of guys with extensive histories of injuries?
Grier sure does like signing guys who are injured or have a history of injuries. I guess it's no surprise that injuries (among other issues) probably played a part in last season's collapse and inability to beat good teams.

Grier sure does like signing guys who are injured or have a history of injuries. I guess it's no surprise that injuries (among other issues) probably played a part in last season's collapse and inability to beat good teams.
What an unqualified statement. Whom at what time and what injury? Was it a previous injury that aggravated? Was it a new injury? This is such a sh*t post to just throw out there.

I swear there are some serious bipolar fans in this thread. Turncoat MF’ers that bail anytime they hear what they deem to be bad news.

After years of futility, this franchise has been a winning program in 5 of the 8 seasons since Grier became GM and has qualified for the postseason 3x (barely missing a couple other times). They have been fielding one of the most explosive offenses in the league the past few years.

And guess what? They’ll field a top offense again in 2024 and will be among the top contending teams again (If health and luck finally goes their way, perhaps they’ll achieve more than the past 2 seasons).

YET, reading all the polluted threads on this site, you’d think we were rooting for a franchise like the NY Jests, who haven’t finished higher than 3rd place in their division nor posted a winning record in 9 years AND haven’t qualified for the postseason since 2010.

Shake yourselves people! It ain’t remotely that bad.

There are levels to winning and losing. Only one team can win the title each year. Only one team can win the AFC each year. Not accomplishing either or both doesn’t automatically qualify our team as “terrible”. The axiom “if you’re not first, you’re last” only applies in Will Ferrell movies.

Back
Top Bottom