Ramsey Restructures Contract | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ramsey Restructures Contract

Lmao! I mean I'm glad he even obliged but classic Grier asking someone to restructure a friggan year after signing them! Lmao!!!!

I wouldn’t be surprised if they trade down a couple of times and end up with two DL’s and two OL’s in the draft, and also sign some released guys as well to keep the comp picks in tact.

May be able to keep some cheaper returnees like Wynn. Will see about Connor Williams coming off injury.

From the released pile, Eddie Jackson, Jordan Poyer, Mitch Morse, Erik Armstead, Valdez-Scantling come to mind at discounts.

Hooray! Now @BahamaFinFan78 can sleep peacefully for once this month!
Exactly what I assumed they would do. I'm waiting to see the numbers to see how it affects future cap. I like the LB and C signings with the money we have. I still don't think we field a better team this year than last year, but let's see.

Now they just need to restructure Chubb and Hill and they will be in compliance of the cap by Wednesday. Hopefully both of them are willing to help the team out by restructuring their contracts too.

Hill restructured his contact in Match 2023, so he would likely be willing to another restructure.

Now they just need to restructure Chubb and Hill and they will be in compliance of the cap by Wednesday. Hopefully both of them are willing to help the team out by restructuring their contracts too.

Hill restructured his contact in Match 2023, so he would likely be willing to another restructure.
Miami is under the cap now.

Kick the can down the road for what's left of the defensive roster who quit on the team last year...

Ramsey was about as disinterested in making a tackle that last few weeks as I am in doing my taxes this year...
Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Back
Top Bottom