Randy Starks gets franchise tag | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy Starks gets franchise tag

I really like Starks and was a little surprised some board members were ok with letting him walk. I hope Miami can sign him to a solid 3-4 year deal.

I really like Starks and was a little surprised some board members were ok with letting him walk. I hope Miami can sign him to a solid 3-4 year deal.
There are so many member on here with so many different opinions you will hear anything and everything. You will difintly find some members that may or may not agree with your opinion regardless of how sane or insane it is. The joy of the internet it can allow all the nuts to get together in one place.

glad the big man is back. IMO hes the best thing to come from the Parcells era.

next lets lock Hartline up at a reasonable price, then get the ball rolling on the big fish out there

Starks is one of the best players on this team. GREAT move, but priority is resigning. The amount he contributes isnt always recognized by everyone. Grade A player on this team.

Great move, great price!. The beginning of one helluva off season, we hope..

To see the cap space go from 45 mil to 37 mil b/c of one player already on the team kinda sucks but he's a good DL-man nonetheless. I want to see Wallace or Jennings signed first.

Out of all the potential players to be tagged Starks is the one that earned it the most! Smith and Hartline are vastly overrated! Tagging Long would simply be because he was once the first overall pick ignoring the fact that he is damaged goods, and none of the other free agents shouldn't even be mentioned in the same thought as franchise.

i just wonder why we havent cut any players yet

i just wonder why we havent cut any players yet

I would guess because we don't need to do it to free up cap space really only reasons are to free up cap space or if a player you really don't want is due a roster bonus the start of the league year. Now if guys like Marshall are due a roster bonus torrow you swing the axe!

Starks is one of the best players on this team. GREAT move, but priority is resigning. The amount he contributes isnt always recognized by everyone. Grade A player on this team.

Good lord are you feeling ok :eek: That was positive.... from SR 7

This guy is a true Dolphin. Any player who is willing to accept a "home town" discount and openly express their desire to stay with the team, is good with me. Oh yeah, and he kicks ass on the field.

We have until July 15 to sign him to a long term deal. My gut is telling me that it gets done sooner than later. It wouldn't surprise me at all if Soliai is traded to a team that needs a good 3-4 NT. Then we can move Odrick inside and bring in a better suited DE via the draft or FA. Soliai could get us another 2nd or 3rd.

This guy is a true Dolphin. Any player who is willing to accept a "home town" discount and openly express their desire to stay with the team, is good with me. Oh yeah, and he kicks ass on the field.

Well obviously he wasnt so keen on hometown discount and thats why he was tagged

Back
Top Bottom