Randy Starks | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy Starks

i posted a scouting report on starks last night, he sounds very promising i will post it agan

randy starks

Assets
Possesses an excellent size/speed/athleticism combination. A fast, light-footed 300+ pounder with a quick first step. Stays low out of his stance and plays with great leverage. Gets a good push and can collapse the pocket. Has some pass rush moves and uses his height to bat down balls. Makes plays in pursuit. A solid tackler. Can drop into coverage on zone blitzes. Hard working and coachable.

Flaws

Will get over-aggressive at times and will be taken out of some plays. Must learn to keep his feet moving and to use his strength more effectively. Needs refinement. Tries to beat the snap count and will jump offsides.

Career potential

Excellent prospect.

is there a link to this story or is there a site saying we are signinging starks? i cant find it on the net

I get the feeling like we will be going offense in this draft bigtime.

I don't think Miami touches him with a bargepole. Very overrated guy. Mo Williams is the guy they like.

They franchised starks, did they not?

is there a link to this story or is there a site saying we are signinging starks? i cant find it on the net

http://www.nfl.com/freeagency/story?id=09000d5d806f3718&template=with-video&confirm=true

Parcells wasting no time rebuilding Dolphins
Within the first 12 hours of the free-agent signing period, the Miami Dolphins already had signed one player and scheduled at least three visits, and it would be no surprise to see them sign at least four free agents by the end of the day.

The Dolphins signed former Jets free-agent tight end Sean Ryan to a one-year deal and were expecting visits from Arizona linebacker Calvin Pace, Oakland quarterback Josh McCown and Tennessee defensive tackle Randy Starks. Talks with Starks, for one, are heating up.
-- Adam Schefter

As you know, Starks is now official.

Boomer...why do you like this signing? I really don't know much about Starks and what I do know is not to promising...whan the Titans starting DT A.Hanynesworth was out...they gave up more yards with Starks in there.

Go Fins!!!

Back
Top Bottom