Ravens fire J. Fassell O-coordinator--Poll Fire Mularky? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ravens fire J. Fassell O-coordinator--Poll Fire Mularky?

Fire Mularky?

• Yes

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think we need to let go of Mularkey and hire ME as the offensive coordinator. But that's just my opinion.

Why would they fire Fassell....they only have one loss....sometimes I just don't get it.

Billick will assume the duties of offensive coordinator, which includes calling the plays on game days.

Billick, a friend of the former New York Giants coach, called the change "one of the most difficult decisions I've had to make. "I have an obligation to this organization to do what I think is in the best interests of this team, regardless of how difficult those decisions are," he said.

Seems to me...Billick hasn't done anything for years to help their offense...now he's going to fire a friend and take over....really must have been a hard decision.:D

fishypete said:
Why would they fire Fassell....they only have one loss....sometimes I just don't get it.
They have two losses now. :wink: But, I get what you're trying to say.

This is the kind of move *we* need to make.

What's the argument in favor of keeping him? Continuity? Do you want a continuation of this?

Like I've been saying for weeks.....

Fire Mularkey, promote Baggett. :cooldude:

I have been opposed to Mularkey since the beginning, but I don't see how firing him now would do much good. It would certainly make a statement though. I can't STAND his play calling! :fire:

I also would be curious to see someone like Garrett or Baggett, someone who was here under Linehan, go back to a more Linehan-like style of offense.

Saban doesnt have the ballz! Cmon shake it up a little Nicky. How about trading Your Lil Debbie cakes for Drakes Cakes!

Mularkey needed to be fired two weeks ago. I doubt Saban has the stones to actually do it, though.

chuckcole said:
Looks like the Cards have done the same thing:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2629555

Time to jump the "Fire your OC, promote your QB Coach" bandwagon.
Funny, a guy like Green with the hapless Cardinals can say We just arent scoring enough points and Saban with a team that was supposed to be a team to make lots of noise cant score 17 points a game doesnt do didley

bring in fassel!
bring in duane "the rock" johnson!
bring in the head coach from pine crest!
just bring someone in!

im glad these two OC's got fired, that could influence Saban and make him more comfortable firing Mularkey. I dont think he'll do it this week but if anything i think he could possibly do it by week 11 or 12.... nvm take out possibly and add HOPEFULLY GOD PLEASE OH PLEASE

remenber when we fired Wanny, Bates came in with an attitude to do the opposite Wanny did.
So, maybe next in line would do the same thing...maybe.

Back
Top Bottom