Ravens fire J. Fassell O-coordinator--Poll Fire Mularky? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ravens fire J. Fassell O-coordinator--Poll Fire Mularky?

Fire Mularky?

• Yes

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now i kind of respect brian billick for cutting his friend and the offensive corrdinator, you have to balls cutting a guy you know so long.

Now if nick doesnt fire baldy up there ,i think players notice the playcalling on offense is bad, the players lose confidence in saban i,why would people have confidence on a coach that doesnt have the balls to cut someone,now if he does cut MM it lets everybody know hes on command hes the boss and players like coaches that aint scared.

fishypete said:
Why would they fire Fassell....they only have one loss....sometimes I just don't get it.

Billick will assume the duties of offensive coordinator, which includes calling the plays on game days.

Billick, a friend of the former New York Giants coach, called the change "one of the most difficult decisions I've had to make. "I have an obligation to this organization to do what I think is in the best interests of this team, regardless of how difficult those decisions are," he said.

Seems to me...Billick hasn't done anything for years to help their offense...now he's going to fire a friend and take over....really must have been a hard decision.:D

This move is called the "I'm taking over as offensive coordinator because if I don't get this team to the conference championship game, come late January I'm going to be looking for work as an offensive coordinator."

trust me we dont want fassel.trust me im telling you we would be just as bad if we have him.he is awful.i live near the baltimore area and all i hear is about how awful he is.watch the games if the fins arent playing thats why that team is 4-2 not 5-1

dorsaroll156 said:
trust me we dont want fassel.trust me im telling you we would be just as bad if we have him.he is awful.i live near the baltimore area and all i hear is about how awful he is.watch the games if the fins arent playing thats why that team is 4-2 not 5-1

Never said I wanted Fassell, just reporting the news and getting any opinions on Mularkey.

Back
Top Bottom