RB Lacey anyone? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RB Lacey anyone?

lacy looked awesome with awesome sauce in that nat champ game...best looking feet i've seen from him all year...most burst also...those stutter steps stop and go stuff had backers diving for air all over the place...realy helped himself...

if that's what you get when he's not nursing turf toe or whatever and fully healthy you'd have to be darn happy...really helped himself with a great game tape

Lacey was simply stunning the other night, but I think he's for another team. We just can't go so high on a RB with other, bigger holes to fill. I would be very happy if we picked up small-schooler Miguel Maysonet in the mid-rounds though. That kid has stud written all over him.

If Lacey is BPA on the Dolphins board when they pick, they take him.

lacy looked awesome with awesome sauce in that nat champ game...best looking feet i've seen from him all year...most burst also...those stutter steps stop and go stuff had backers diving for air all over the place...realy helped himself...

if that's what you get when he's not nursing turf toe or whatever and fully healthy you'd have to be darn happy...really helped himself with a great game tape

Did you just say "Awesome w/ awesome sauce"?! - He must be pretty good...

Every running back coming out of Alabama has looked great in college running behind that O-line and have been a bit underwhelming at the NFL level (Ingram, Richardson)
There were many on this site salivating over Ingram a few yrs ago and wanted him instead of Pouncey.
Richardson in Cleveland has been solid (when healthy), but he didn't have the impact I expected.

Every running back coming out of Alabama has looked great in college running behind that O-line and have been a bit underwhelming at the NFL level (Ingram, Richardson)
There were many on this site salivating over Ingram a few yrs ago and wanted him instead of Pouncey.
Richardson in Cleveland has been solid (when healthy), but he didn't have the impact I expected.

True, but that's not a slight on Alabama RBs imo, so much as proof that taking them at the top of the first round is a very poor value decision.

I'd love me some Lacey especially if he goes in the 2nd like he is projected. This kid would instantly solidify the Miami backfield and make Thomas completely expendable.

True, but that's not a slight on Alabama RBs imo, so much as proof that taking them at the top of the first round is a very poor value decision.

wholeheartedly agree. All of them are good backs, but not a good value for the Phins IMO

Lacy or Montee Ball would be sweet in the backfield.....I think Reggie has his moments but we need a guy who can run all day long if need be.

Last edited by a moderator:
For all those that want DT off the team, this would be a viable replacement. Lacy and Miller would be "Thunder and Lightning".

I hear hes goin to the draft, is he?? if he is what round do they project him to go???

Back
Top Bottom