Re-Merged-Miami Reported Targeted Cb Nick Harper/Signed by Titans | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Re-Merged-Miami Reported Targeted Cb Nick Harper/Signed by Titans

Where did you hear this from? The fairies at the bottom of the garden? A leprechaun? What utter nonsense.
Hey, just repeating what I heard and I think it was on this board a while ago. Don't have the time or patience to look through hundreds of threads from a search that may or may not have the post. I don't believe it either. Just thought I'd ask if somebody knows anything about it. But to answer your question, no I did not hear from the fairies at the bottom of the garden or a lerechaun.

Harper at 32 will go where he's comfortable in the Cover 2. He cannot support the run much better than our other guys so he doesn't help in our version of zone CBs.
Anyone that wore a Colt's uni last yr doesnt know what run Defense is....:lol:

first off renaldo hill stays cause u always need depth and the guy played good last year.....a 3rd is insane.....cmon guys lets get real

first off renaldo hill stays cause u always need depth and the guy played good last year.....a 3rd is insane.....cmon guys lets get real

So good that he has trade value but not in the order of a first day pick.I hope we keep him.I liked what I saw of him last year.Good hitter.

Harper News (Before OMG Leaning to US!)

No More Visits Scheduled For CB Harper
Written by: ¦ 3/12/2007
Source: www.titansradio.com
Indianapolis free agent cornerback Nick Harper may have the Titans at the top of his list for teams he would like to potentially sign with.

The City Paper reported Harper scheduled no more visits after he attended meetings in Nashville with Titans management on Thursday, March 8.

The Titans have been reported to be in the market for a cornerback through either free agency or the NFL Draft.

http://www.titansradio.com

As of today.

Haprer is probably looking for a payday! So he goes to the team with a lot of cap and needs help at Corner so he can get the most money out of his situation!

And the hits keep on coming.
It seems to me players don't really want to come to Miami anymore. This is a losing franchise and players don't want to come to a team that is re-building. Said to say, but Miami is not an atractive place for free agents anymore. Sure we may get the Joey Porter type players once a year because we spend big dollars, but we are not a high priority team anymore. This is why the Stallworths and Whasingtons of the world turn us down and go to the Patriots. The only way to get these guys interested in coming here again is to build through the draft.

Expect a couple of more losing seaons.

It seems to me we are playing the FA market smart. You don't want to over pay for these guys and be back in Salary cap hell.

Porter cost a lot yes, but I think 90% of us agree it was a no brainer.

But to pay big bucks for Harper, Stallworth, Washington??? I don't think so.

It seems to me players don't really want to come to Miami anymore. This is a losing franchise and players don't want to come to a team that is re-building. Said to say, but Miami is not an atractive place for free agents anymore. Sure we may get the Joey Porter type players once a year because we spend big dollars, but we are not a high priority team anymore. This is why the Stallworths and Whasingtons of the world turn us down and go to the Patriots. The only way to get these guys interested in coming here again is to build through the draft.

Expect a couple of more losing seaons.

No....the reason is nobody else offered stallworth or washington is because nobody offered them a high price except for the pats who completely over spent for these guys who are very high injury prone. so go ahead take them, and when they blow up in there faces oh well, same goes for the 29 milion dollar welker sure he's got heart but hes now break out player like chad johnson or housmanzadah which i didnt spell right but who cares, and besides if they were each half as good as they are exploited to be don't you think the eagles would of kepth them.

Back
Top Bottom