Realistically, what would you trade for LUCK? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Realistically, what would you trade for LUCK?

3 1st Round Picks too steep?

Whatever it takes. Long + Wake + 1st. Whatever it takes.

He is the next Manning. Anyone wouldn't trade that for Manning? I can't take anymore of this Offense. A top notch QB = decade of playoffs.

Ok phish, you're ridiculous...but I would trade this entire draft and next year's 1st

Ok phish, you're ridiculous...but I would trade this entire draft and next year's 1st

Did you watch the game yesterday?

Have you seen Manning play the last 10 years? If he is the next Manning (which I think he is) then that is a SMALL price to pay.

Hey guys, this is still a college QB and we can't really tell how he'll project into the pros. Let's not forget that Jamarcus Russell and Ryan Leaf were "sure things" at one point in time. I would give up 2 firsts and maybe a 3rd for him.

Depending where our 1st round pick ends up, I would probably give all of this year's draft and next year's first plus a decent player. Someone like Ronnie Brown, if he's under contract, or maybe Sean Smith...something like that.

Hey guys, this is still a college QB and we can't really tell how he'll project into the pros. Let's not forget that Jamarcus Russell and Ryan Leaf were "sure things" at one point in time. I would give up 2 firsts and maybe a 3rd for him.

Jamarcus Russel was never considered a "sure thing" imo. I didn't think so at the time and I remember many people having doubts. Generally, how those top picked QBs fail is based on personality traits. Luck has a pro-QB mentality.

I"m not mortgaging the team for someone who might live up to his billing but be this era's Archie Manning playing for a decimated team. However, I think this year's 1st and 3rd, 5th and Ronnie .. or this year's first and 4th, next year's 2nd and Marshall are reasonable "win-win" deals. AFAIC, Jake and Wake are off-limits.

Are you people serious with being willing to trade Wake, Long, Marshall, or a combination of the 3??? Those are main pieces to the puzzle that we have lacked in past seasons and begged our FO to go out and get... It would be incredibly dumb to trade any of those guys especially at the end of the day there would be other options. Rarely do you need to involve a player when moving up.

I would never trade Marshall, he'd be a major reason why a rookie QB would succed. If I was a rookie, I sure as hell wouldn't want Bess, Hartline, Moore, Wallace as my 4 WRs.

Did you watch the game yesterday?

Have you seen Manning play the last 10 years? If he is the next Manning (which I think he is) then that is a SMALL price to pay.

Manning did have an all-pro LT (Tarik Glenn) and two top pass rushers (Mathis and Freeney) when he won the title.

I'd give up a lot, but not 2 pro bowl guys in their prime

Are you people serious with being willing to trade Wake, Long, Marshall, or a combination of the 3??? Those are main pieces to the puzzle that we have lacked in past seasons and begged our FO to go out and get... It would be incredibly dumb to trade any of those guys especially at the end of the day there would be other options. Rarely do you need to involve a player when moving up.

I would trade Marshall, but Wake and Long are off limits.

Back
Top Bottom