Realistically, what would you trade for LUCK? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Realistically, what would you trade for LUCK?

i'm willing to bet the pick never gets traded...luck could be carolinas face of the franchise for the next decade...i bet that offers will pour in but that will be the extent of it

If I'm Carolina I'm sure there wouldn't be any offers I would consider. Stop and think what would it take for the Chargers, Saints, Colts or Pats to trade their QB. Nothing - that is how important these guys are.

If I'm Carolina I'm sure there wouldn't be any offers I would consider. Stop and think what would it take for the Chargers, Saints, Colts or Pats to trade their QB. Nothing - that is how important these guys are.

thats right...these guys are way too valuable...and if luck is considered like i've been hearing the most sure thing since peyton manning to come out at the position lol...no way anyones passing that up...ever

The longer Andrew Luck stays in college, the more he's going to get picked apart in the eyes of evaluators.

Every year for the past 20 years, "the next best thing" tends to be overhyped as an underclassmen, and then nitpicked when they stay one year too long... Luck will be no different.

He has weaknesses in his game, just like Peyton did. But Luck is the surest thing at quarterback in this class if he comes out...

The longer he stays, the more weaknesses they'll find in him.

I'm not quite as sold on Luck as I was Matt Ryan... Ryan threw a better deep ball that didn't tend to float like Luck's does.

Everything else from the accuracy on intermediate-short routes, intangibles, footwork, football IQ, and ability to elevate his teammates and make those around him better are all on par with Matt Ryan...

slimm...matt ryan misses guys on deep routes all the time...thats the only issue i have with his game...i know he's a franchise guy and all so that goes without saying

slimm...matt ryan misses guys on deep routes all the time...thats the only issue i have with his game...i know he's a franchise guy and all so that goes without saying

It ain't got a f*cking thing to do with his ball floating.... that's why they're not getting picked off.

Luck is a natural passer with an exceptionally speedy decision making process... he sees the entire field... purposely.

Which is what Matt Ryan did coming out of BC... Matt Ryan could contort his body and throw extremely accurate footballs back across the field 30 yards and place it in a receivers bread basket between two defenders... in cold, rainy, wet conditions... with the game on the line.

Luck is a more natural passer, but the way his deep ball hangs up in the air is something that stands out.

When he steps into it, it's not as much of an issue. But he's not facing pressure behind that offensive line either... certainly not like Matt Ryan did..

When Luck is facing that pressure in the NFL, and he can't step into his throws quite as much, I wonder how often that flutter ball is going to show up...

Realistically Cameron Wake would have to be involved in whatever deal could even potentially manifest itself. Wake is cheap right now, he's still young, he's shown himself to be a complete player this year and he plays, practices and trains like it's never good enough, he keeps his head down and doesn't complain, doesn't get quotes in the press...he's a really, really valuable asset.

I would give up Cameron Wake, this year's 1st, and next year's 2nd for Andrew Luck. That's the reality of the situation. I'd take my chances on trying to find another Cameron Wake. You're not going to stumble on an Andrew Luck.

for me cam wake would be off limits...my god he's the only damn pass rusher we have

Yeah but we dont have a QB. QB>>>>>>>>OLB. Nobody is off limits if you actually want to do a deal like this.

i'm keeping my top 3 candidate for defensive player of the year...especially one with only over a years worth of nfl snaps under his belt...

they can have anything else on the roster they want...that guys wearing my uni for the next 5 years period

u lose cam wake and this defense everyone likes to wax poetic about becomes average at best...

Average defense + franchise quarterback >>>> Above average defense + trash at quarterback

Back
Top Bottom