Recent SuperBowl odds have the Dolphins a | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Recent SuperBowl odds have the Dolphins a

Denverfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
As of June 19th. The Dolphins are 17/1 , the jests are 20/1 :roflmao: , patriots 4/1, the bills 25/1. If you want to see how others are you can see them at supernfl

I've seen that people were wondering what they were at, so here they are. I think it looks fairly accurate. What do you all think?

Wow, I would bet on the Bills before I woudl bet on the Jets

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
Wow, I would bet on the Bills before I woudl bet on the Jets

yeah that part is screwed up

17-1 we have a better team this year than last and our odds were better last year im definately putting a c-note or 2 on that one thanks

fins_bet.jpg

I got 16/1 back in April.

Your odds maker doesn’t sound too Better-Friendly. 4/1 odds sounds alitte bit harsh. At a website I bet on, NE is the 3rd SB favorite at 8.5 to 1 (behind Philly 6.5 to 1 & Indy 7.5 to 1.)

Miami 21 to 1
NYJ-26 to 1
Buf- 40 to 1

I’m going to put some money on my Fin’s, I’m just not sure how much…

--Ross

Ross said:
Your odds maker doesn’t sound too Better-Friendly. 4/1 odds sounds alitte bit harsh. At a website I bet on, NE is the 3rd SB favorite at 8.5 to 1 (behind Philly 6.5 to 1 & Indy 7.5 to 1.)

Miami 21 to 1
NYJ-26 to 1
Buf- 40 to 1

I’m going to put some money on my Fin’s, I’m just not sure how much…

--Ross
Link please!

thx

Thts screwed up. A team should never have a 1/4 odds to win the SB. Ne1 who bets on the Pats is an idiot. Not cause i dont think they have a legut shot, but becuase u wont even win tht much $$ evenb if they do win, which is to hard to say. I would put some money on the Fins if i was old eunff, maybe 100 bucks.

FinFan24 said:
Thts screwed up. A team should never have a 1/4 odds to win the SB. Ne1 who bets on the Pats is an idiot. Not cause i dont think they have a legut shot, but becuase u wont even win tht much $$ evenb if they do win, which is to hard to say. I would put some money on the Fins if i was old eunff, maybe 100 bucks.

Well said.

--Ross

catapano said:
17-1 we have a better team this year than last and our odds were better last year im definately putting a c-note or 2 on that one thanks
Maybe that should tell you a little something about how most of the free world feels about Dave Wannstedt's chances no matter how good the talent, couple that with the prospect of Jay Fiedler still being your quarterback and there you have it.....................................

BlueFin said:
Maybe that should tell you a little something about how most of the free world feels about Dave Wannstedt's chances no matter how good the talent, couple that with the prospect of Jay Fiedler still being your quarterback and there you have it.....................................

Doesn't matter what the rest of the free world thinks of our chances because its' not decided on opinion. Buit just in case you are wondering, at 17-1 the free world thinks miami is in the top third of the league. Now there you have it...

--Ross

Back
Top Bottom